2

"He seems to like driving in the car" Spencer assumes when his son falls asleep quickly after driving off. He sits next to him on the backseat, facing him and having one hand on his stomach. "Where will he sleep?"

"We still have the crip we used for Hank in our bedroom we never came around to put it away"

"I wanna sleep next to him."

"You can, pretty boy. You can sleep in our bed for the night and tomorrow we will rearrange stuff okay?" Derek offers and takes the next turn. "How long has he been with you?"

"This morning"

"And he drank the bottle?" Savannah questions.

"Yes, the nurses at the hospital taught me what to do and JJ was with me."

"That's good, where is Cat now?"

"Hospital and then back to prison."

"Did you see her?"

"Yes, she didn't even cry when they took him away from her." Spencer tells them. "She would have gotten sick of him pretty quickly."

"He has you so that won't happen."

"What do I do when he becomes like her?"

"That won't happen. I know you will make sure of it."

"What if he becomes like me?"

"That's a good thing don't you think?"

"No, I mean what if he is autistic to. And what if- what if schizophrenia passed onto him-"

"When he is autistic, he is lucky to be growing up with you. If someone would understand him then that's you." Savannah assures him. "And for the schizophrenia, you would know the signs and get him help but these are huge things to worry about for a one week old child, right now he seems perfectly healthy and everything else we will see."

There is silence for a few minutes. Morgan after some time recognizes what it's about. "Spencer, you won't become your father. You aren't capable. You won't hurt him on purpose I know that,kid."

"You don't know that"

"I know you, that's enough."

"He is smiling in his sleep" Spencer exclaims seconds later, flapping his hands in excitement. "Look he is smiling"

"My mom would now say that he is flirting with the angels." Savannah tells him. "Hank would do it all the time."

"You do too, pretty boy" Morgan adds. "You talk and you have strong facial expressions when you dream."

"Really?"

"Yes, sometimes I would wake up to you just bubbling in your sleep."

"You never told me that." Spencer states with a frown not taking his eyes off Theo. "I never said anything embarrassing right?"

"Of course not." There are actually a lot of moments that Morgan recalls to just have laughed at. "Maybe I should trade stories with Luke once in a while."

"No please don't make fun of me. We aren't there yet again." Hesitant Spencer touches Theo's face, let's his finger run over the tiny nose. "He is so small"

"Be aware you close your eyes once and you already feel like he grew again. Can't believe Hank can walk and talk already."

"Do you think he is going to be smart?" Spencer questions, not taking his eyes off him.

"Cat may be a bitch but she is smart as hell not even talking about your brain. I doubt that that didn't pass down on him." Morgan comments. "Besides, even if he isn't, he is gonna be one boy to fool with that father of his."