Young Heart with Blood (7)

1 MORE CHAPTER EVERYONE, YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!!!<33

-((Y/n's POV))- 

I drove off to our apartment and walked to the door where it was. I silently opened the door and it was really quiet. I took off my shoes and walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door to see Wilbur peacefully sleeping. I sat on the bed and ran my fingers through his hair. He moves to move a lot closer to me which made me smile. 

"Hey love, You're home." Wilbur said while smiling, still has his eyes closed. "Hello love, I want to tell you the truth now." He sat up as I said it. I knew that he knew that I was lying. "I'm all ears darling, I promise to behave while listening." He said while smiling and yawning after.

--After telling the truth for 1 hour--

"I'm really sorry for doing this behind your back. I couldn't resist and just want to play and earn money, well with slaves that sacrificed their lives to play with me, I'm really sorry--" I was cut off with Wilbur kissing me. "Darling, It's okay to play with the evil side sometimes. Just not always. Besides, you're a millionaire now!" 

 He said with excitement in his voice. I laughed at his reaction. "Thank you love for the support. I promise that I will never gamble with my life again." "Good darling." He responded while patting my head. He layed back down and we both cuddled to sleep.

[I'm touch starved please bear with me]

--A few hours more-- 

-((Quackity's POV))-

"AHAHAHAHAHAH GEORGE WOT IS DIS?" I shouted mocking his British accent. "QUACKITY, IT'S A HOUSE" George answered while finishing to continue his wooden house that looks so small. I looked at chat while trying hard not to laugh. "Check Twitter? Huh? Chat what do you mean?" I was so confused. I opened Twitter, "George, did something happened on Twitter?" "Something happened?" "Yeah, chat told me to check Twitter." 

'Trending: #Y/nCasino'

"Huh?!" I opened the trending tab and saw Y/n pulling down a poor guy's tie down to their height while their thumb was pushing a chip in mouth. (I love how dollhouse by Melanie started playing. Such perfect timing) They were in front of a gambling table and as I zoomed in more, Y/n had a lot of chips. That's hot respectfully. I saw the caption that said 'I can't believe this. Such a plastic playing innocent to other people. #CancelY/n' posted by User576. I scrolled more and it's the same photo until I saw a post from Y/n themselves. 

Y/u/n @ity 

Partners in Crime!!  #Y/nCasino @sNaPmAp_ (Pretend that this is it. Other usernames uses his Twt name)

*Insert photo of both of them leaning in a black car while posing and holding a wine glass*

"Chat, please don't send hate on them. Both of them has their own lives. Hating on them is just simply putting out on public that you don't want others happy. That's just selfish." I said trying to help Y/n. "Yeah, It's not even illegal to gamble as long as you're not gambling illegal stuffs then that's still legal." George backed up. As I was about to defend my bestfriend more, I got a call 'My little bitch<3'. I quickly answered it and said "N/n! hey!" "Hey quackity! I just want say thank you for defending me. I love youuuuuuuuuu muah muah! But don't you worry about me, I'm just having fun and all. It's understandable that they don't like this type of fun. I mean I just won millions. I have to go, I still have a massive headache. Bye Quackity and George!  Bye chatttt!" They said and left. 

I just smiled. (WHY DID THE SONG MEANT TO BE YOURS BY HEATHERS THE MUSICAL STARTED PLAYING. THIS ISN'T QUACKITY X Y/N AAAAAAAAA) "Chat, you heard them." I continued streaming again. 

-((Technoblade's POV))-

I was just scrolling through Twitter while laying down but then I came across the '#Y/nCasino' Trending part. I then saw a picture that was posted by them. They were with Sapnap. They look like a cool person. I opened discord and dialed Wilbur. He answered almost immediately. "Hellooo?" A not so familiar voice was heard. "Uh hello?" "Oh hi! You must be Wil's friend. He's taking a shower right now. I tell him that you called." They said with a small giggle. "May I know who this is?" "Oh right. I'm Y/n, Wil's partner." "Oh, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too! I'll leave you on hold until Wil is done. Is that okay?" "Oh yeah sure" "Alright." I was then got hold on call. They muted.

It was then unmuted after 5 minutes. "Techno? Hey, what's up man?" "Hey Wilburrrrrrr" "Techno, I told you that you could me by my real name." "Okay WiLl-I-aM" "It's pronounced as 'Will-e-am'" "WiLl- I - aM" "Why did you call Techno?" "Oh right, I'm going to go live in a bit and I was wondering if you want to stream with me?" "Oh sure! What specific time will you start?" "In 10 minutes." "Okay okay. I'll be joining a few minutes after that so you could do the intro. " "Starting the streaaaaaaaaaaaaam" said Y/n in the back which made me laugh a bit. "You watch Technoblade Love?" "Of course I watch the blood god, who wouldn't?" "Nice, They watch me. Might steal your partner Wilbur-" "No. They're mine, stay back." He said protectively. "Yeah yeah yeah, who has netherite armour?" "Shut up. Who has 11 more stack of Tnt?" "I'll fix my livestream now, I'll call you again in a few." "Yeah sure." He said as I ended the call.

[btw please give love and support to the playlist ' https://youtu.be/Fc40iN-aJU0 ' It's a nice playlist but underrated. Please if you could listen to it, please do. ]

I started to stream. (So inspirational.)

-((Wilbur's POV))-

Y/n and I were eating breakfast that they cooked. W weren't talking since they were talking to an old friend. What's worse is that It's a guy. "A meet up later? Yeah sure! Where?" "Darling, I thought that we will go shopping." "I'm sorry Love, I promise tomorrow." They whispered back.  "A coffee shop. Alright. I'll end the call now! Bye!" They said as they ended the call. It's sad that they would hang out with a guy rather than me. As I was lost in thought, They hugged me. "Don't be sad love, I will protect myself and I will  make sure to keep my distance. I love you very much!" They said. I'm pretty sure that they had read my mind. I love them dearly.

--30 minutes later--

I was streaming with Techno blade for 25 minutes and Y/n had left with their old friend. A few more minutes later, Techno blade ended the stream. We then joined where Tommy was and invaded his stream. We talked for hours even after he ended the stream. Dream, Niki, Sapnap and Ranboo was in the call. It was already 10 pm and I heard the front door open. It was quiet footsteps and I told the others that I heard the door open. The bedroom door opened and saw Y/n with puffy eyes. I observed their situation and they had a red bruise on her right eye, blue and purple bruises plastered on their neck and arms.

I quickly ran towards them. "Love! What the fuck happened to you?" "Wil. I don't want to talk about it." I looked over at them and blood was everywhere. "Darling?..." They proceeded to remove their hands behind their back and there was a knife  with blood and their hands were covered with blood. "Go take a shower first okay? We'll talk about this later." They only nodded, and walked to the bathroom. I walked toward the laptop that I was using when I was in a call and bid farewell to them. I prepared a new warm blanket, a relaxing scented candle and I quickly ran to a small store with plushies. I bought it and ran back. They're still in the shower so I placed all of the plushies down the bed. A few minutes later, they were done and went out of the bathroom. They told me everything and I felt back for not protecting them. I hope that they will soon heal from this trauma and we will soon live a happy life.

------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually write 1-3k words per chapter but I minimize it for a bit. The plot dropped and I hope that you will enjoyed it!

-MiiTiWii-san

(1438 words)