Memories

Y/n pov:

For some reason I got accepted to UA. If you wondering maybe because I defeated some robots, well you're wrong then. Everytime I tried to fight one, I only got pushed away and the robot got taken away by someone else.

"Congrats sis! You get accepted to UA!"

"......" "Sis?" "Who"....'whoops...'
........
..........
.............
"You got to be kidding me..." Shuyaku sighed. "How are we going to buy more clothes for you?!" his voice echoes loud in the living room. "Who" I replied. I turned to an owl...

"Guess we can go tomorrow-"

Ding dong~

"You wait here." Shuyaku said before he get the door. *Puff*. "Ā re?" Now.... I back to normal? I sighed and sit on the couch.

"Y/n! The boy name Izuku Midoriya is here!" How did he even now where we live?"

Third person pov:

Y/n rushed to the door and saw Deku wave at her. "How did you know my address?"

"Well.... I follow you? Hehehe.." he said with an ankward smile. Shuyaku facepalm and sighed. "Yay..." Y/n celebrate. "What are you doing here then, Midoriya?" ask Shuyaku.

"My mom know about the Entrance Exam accident. She glad you safe me. So she want me to give you this" he explain while holding a basket full of fruits.

"What a nice mom you have!" Shuyaku laugh.

"Deku, do you want to hang out?" Y/n request. "WHAT?!!" You kidding!" Shuyaku whined. "Eh? S-sure?" He agree. "Let's go, Yuuji-kun-"

"Y-y/n?" Shuyaku called with a shock face.

"Why did I call you, Yuuji-kun?" She said bluntly. "U-uh give me a moment, please" suggest Shuyaku.

Tut Tut Tut....

"Hello, Eraser Head?"

"What is it, Shuyaku?"

"She start remembering one
of JJK High student name"

"Hmm.."

"What are we are going to do, Sir?"

"Just let that happend..
She can't know who that is or..
Know that she from
another Universe..."

•———————————————————————————•
•----------------------•

Info character from the story:

Ochaco Uraraka

Birthday: December 27(Pisces)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Height: 156 (5'1½)

Hair colour: Auburn Brown

Skin colour: Light pale

Eye colour: Auburn Brown

Blood type: B

Quirk: Zero Gravity

Notable alias: Uravity
•---------------------•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>