chpt 1.

1- kenny and the move

(outfit)

turning her head she saw her sister sitting on her desk, ginny saw a boy approach her sister and joined the group of people who had gathered around her like moths to a flame. everything about her sister seemed too good to be true, she was beautiful and she knew it. ginny saw so much of their mother georgia in her.

their mother had them when she was their age. to everyone's surprise ginny and vannah were twins, heteroparternal superfecundation twins meaning they had had different fathers.it was a rare case, ginny and vannah being one out of 19 cases in the world. georgia met savannahs father, jay before she met ginny's, when she was pregnant she thought they were both zion's but was very surprised when one of her babies came out a lot paler than the other. vannah had only met her father a handful of times, though the man sent her money every week to make up for his absence in her life.

because her mother had, had them at such a young age they got the sex talk when they were seven, it wasn't your usual sex talk either. but what were they to expect from their mother? she was anything but usual.

" sex. men want it," she said to them "and they think you should give it to 'em. but you never give them anything  unless you're gettin' something in return."

ginny watched as she walked over to the boy sitting in front of her who was currently writing on his paper. the boy who had asked ginny for a pen just seconds ago.

he looked up and smiled when he saw who was in front of him. "you got a pen i can use?" she said flashing him a dazzling smile. instead of waiting for his answer she grabbed it and they both started pulling on it, in the end he let her have it. "your such a loser" she said giggling a little. 

"there are two things you can get from sex with a man" their mother would tell them. "passion or power. but you better make sure you're getting' somethin' otherwise you're just getting screw'd. oh and use a condom"

their mother never lets her guard down. she's always in control.

ginny rolled her eyes as the dazed boy followed her darling sister back to her desk where her friends watched impressed. she watched as her sister played with her hair, imitating her by tucking her hair behind her ears.

savannah and georgia miller were peas in a pod. she was her mother through and through. vannah was always in control, she took that sex talk seriously. she never gave without getting something in return. 

"virginia and savannah miller" both look at each other and then towards the door to see their teacher. "come to the hall for a minute" they both got up and walked out the door.

"girls" she said closing the door behind them. "you're step father's been in an accident, your moms on her way here with your brother" they both turned and looked at each other for a second, shocked. "i'm so sorry, he didn't make it" not knowing how to react they both stood there as the lady hugged them.