Chapter One, First Journey.

It was a cold, breezy morning, almost like winter. The cruise had a cafe, Y/N had decided to head there. She was a trusted child to the herd, the herd. Well. Went their way, to the bar, bowling, and other things. Y/N went into the cafe. She felt great about seeing the place, the fancy chandelier made her wanna order some coffee and a donut, but sadly the tree friends that were around Y/N gave her a strange look, trying to understand why a young doe would roam around a cafe carefully. As Y/N arrived to the counter and asked "Could I get a coffee and a donut please?" The cashier gave her a dirty look, she felt like the others had a bad feeling about her, Y/N having her anxiety affected the way she thought of the others that were on the cruise. "Sure, 1.99$ please ma'am." The cashier replied lazily, Y/N gave the cashier the money and had left to her table, waiting for her order. She looked through one of the windows, watching the snow fall. "How beautiful this snow is." Y/N said with confidence in her heart.

"Ma'am, your order." The server came with a tray, with the coffee and the donut. Y/N had took a few sips of her coffee before she realised she could take it out to the room. She took the order to the room, she took one of the beds in the room thinking about going back since it was pretty good, Y/N had guessed that most of the tree friends on the cruise are grumpy from the snow. Which, wasn't half wrong. Y/N checked the time on the table digital clock.

5:04 AM

"Oh.. no... it's that early?" Y/N was shocked. Her eyes slowly closed until she heard a scream, a scream that could snap anyone out of what they were previously doing, Y/N's anxiety acted up a bit, making her heart speed up just a bit. Y/N had yawned from being pretty tired after just eating her donut and having her coffee. She had shut her eyes and tries to fall asleep from how early it was. Almost like Christmas on a snowy morning, it felt perfect listening to snow on a morning like this, after finishing breakfast, but Y/N couldn't stop thinking about the scream, she woke up and fixed her pillow so it was down more so she could sleep peacefully... but all of a sudden. The scream happened again Y/N couldn't sleep. Y/N was quite curious about that scream, so she had decided to go outside of the room to see what it was, she went upstairs and saw some blood, not a massive amount. But it was enough to make her anxiety make her feel scared, but curious... 

Her vision was a bit blurry, but she saw light green fur and some, dark lime green eyes, and some kind of military patterns, green and brown, She tried not getting overly distracted by his appearance, He turned his sight to Y/N with his bloodthirsty eyes, wanting to hear the screams of pain from his enemies. Y/N tried not to look at him until..  "Who are you, and what do you want from me? you seem strange but you look curious about me." ??? said with his unknowingly strange attitude toward her.

"I-I'm Y/N. Y-You?" Y/N said with fear. "My name is Fliqpy, and I don't really get why you wanna see what I'm up to or whatever, but for a doe like you. I could understand." He replied trying to understand her but not trying to show his feelings yet.

"Alright... h-have a great day sir!" She waved. Snow on most of her fur.

She walked away before a shocking answer came to her.

"Where do you think you are going Y/N? I would at least like to know more about you."