An Introduction (& explanation)

umm hi... this is my first wattpad story... welcome... uhh I'm assuming y'all are gonna want some background information on the one and only y/n, just fyi I'm just pulling random shit out of my brain and hoping it works so umm yeah

I'm gonna try and update every two weeks or so but my school term is coming to and end so I have a heap of tests and stuff so if I don't update, I've either had a major project and am too worn out to write, or have no motivation and am too worn out to write.

ok so...

Y/n Basic Info

Age: You are 26 in Civil War and your birthday is August 12th (This story is based a little bit after Civil war, except Stark and Steve made up at the end of it and team Cap aren't fugitives)

Background info: Y/n is Starks niece, at the age of 7 you were taken by Hydra (where she briefly met Pietro and Wanda before being moved to another base) by the age of 17 you'd been altered in many ways, and trained until you were the perfect assassin, the only problem... they couldn't figure out how to brainwash you (the reason why will be explained later in the story) at 20 Stark managed to find you and bring you back to the tower.  Because of years of torture you are covered in scars, some caused from your own hand. (I promise that I'm not going to try and romanticize it at all, self-harm is a really big deal and any scenes that do involve y/n hurting themselves I will add a trigger warning at the start of the chapter and right before the scene starts, and then at the end of it I'll add something else so you know where to start again) you had a twin brother who was also taken by Hydra, you were forced to watch him be tortured until he eventually died, a couple years later you were forced to watch your sister, and parents get killed.

Powers: Teleportation, if you have been to a place before you can visualise it in your mind and teleport there. Shapeshifting, if you can visualise an animal in your mind you can shift into it but you don't have much control over this power yet and can get after-affects like headaches, exhaustion etc. The ability to change probability, so if there is a 1% chance you will win a fight you can change the probability however much you like, however doing this takes a lot of time and concentration, and there's usually a drawback of changing the probability. (idk if this is gonna be majorly over-powered if you think there's too many powers or there's a power you would like to see, I'll think about adding it in) 

Strengths: Because of all the training in Hydra, you can use basically anything as a dangerous weapon. you have mild amounts of Super-Soldier Serum in your system meaning you has majorly improved senses (also because of the shapeshifting) because of this you have a majorly improved metabolism and find it hard to get drunk (you also have to eat a lot to sustain yourself)

Weaknesses: you overthink a lot, and that can be distracted when fighting, you're always more worried about people you cares about than you are yourself and your careless with your own life.

These are the rings you most often wear (Tattoos included)

This is the tattoo on your other hand (You have more but I'll show those when it gets to it

I can't really think of anything else to add at this point but once I think of more I'll add it in, this is my first wattpad story, and I haven't really seen any hate on other stories, but if there is anything you want to say that could be perceived as rude or harsh please keep it to yourself, I want positive criticism but I don't take negative criticism very well and that will probably make me want to stop posting on this if I get a heap of hate comments, I can take a joke for sure, but there's a line between funny and just plain rude that I ask you as politely as possible for you to not cross. Thank you for reading my rant. See y'all soon. umm yeah bye... I also have a bunch of ideas for a bunch of different things, but for once in my life I'm going to commit to finishing one before starting 90 others that I'm probably not going to finish...