I'm Defalt. Welcome to my party! ~~(8:>

A/n - 06.11.2021
Due to the fact that I don't have much time to write here and I have problems with the book, I decided to post the chapter that I used in some aspects as a draft.
_______________________________________

👁️‍🗨️Defalt🐁
**Hy, I'm Y/n! :
-- through Aiden and Ray; don't ask how, but they've done peace
-- he was shocked he had to work with Mata Hari (let's just say you were his favorite dancer, but didn't knew you were a hacker)
-- "You entered the building more furious on Aiden and Ray that you had to carry their stuff that were breaking your arms of their heaviness.
Y/n: Aiden! Next time you forget your things I'm gonna put them in the trash! And yours too, Ray!
Ray: Sorry, Y/n! I forgot about them! Thank you!
At that time, Defalt just got into the room and was surprised to see you with the two males.
Ray: I forgot to tell you! Y/n is gonna help us. Y/n, he is JB. JB she's Y/n.
Y/n: But some people call me Mata Hari because of my dance, even if they aren't oriental.
He got closure and kissed your hand when the guys weren't looking.
JB: A pleasure to meet you!
Y/n: pleasure to meet you, too! "
-- he secretly made a song dedicated to you (media)
-- secretly blushing while hearing your voice

**friendzone:
-- The song above
-- opinion
--" Another party was about to start and he needed someones opinion about the song he made recently. While listening you started one of your choreographyes. He was in the same time happy you like it and almost hypnotised because of your dance, even if it wasn't an oriental one. After you finished, he also woke up.
Y/n: I don't like it. I love it!
JB: Well, all I can say is that I'm happy I asked about your opinion.
Y/n: That's what friends are made for!
His smile faded while that word was echoing in his head. "
-- the night hardly passed and he could think of was that phrase
-- he started to be more silent, which made you wonder what happened

**you're hurt/harrased:
-- stealing
-- he came just in time
--"After working all day with the group you decided to go home, but don't know someone was thinking bad about you. Your appartment was situated in a bad zone of the city and the buildings were more like walls that were keeping away the curious eyes. You opened the gate. After some steps from it, someone grabbed your arm and covered your mouth. A knife was next to your neck. Two men.
??1??: Look what we have here!
??2??: Money! Right now!!
Y/n: But I don't have any!
??1??: How sad. I think I know how you're gonna pay us!
??2??: We're gonna have some fun!
You were frozen in your place and very afraid for your life. You praied for salvation, and before these two could touch you, you heared steps. It was JB.
JB: You ******!
He grabbed their jackets and threw them on the ground like trash. The second one got up and was ready to hit him, when Default kicked his leg, then punched him. The first one with the knife also tried his luck just for the blade to fly in the next second and to be punched badly. The second was about to grab you when you also attacked and he was on the ground. They both ran away.
Default: That's it! Get the **** out of here! Y/n are you ok?
You hugged him without saying something else. He was surprised at first, but then he hugged you back. "
-- you got together to your appartment door to make sure you are fine
-- mixed feelings about him

** confession time:
-- you were staying on the roof of your building and looking at what's inside" the walls"
-- sunrise
-- "After another party, you decided to go at your place, but not to sleep. You told him about the view from the roof of the building and you decided to take some more beers and talk there.
JB: After that I think he stayed one hour to realise the laptop was in stand by.
You laughed that bad that you couldn't breath and scream a little.
Y/n: Sorry, but when I can't breath I start screaming.
After that answer you stopped finally. Taking another gulp of beer, JB was still looking at you and smiling. He was determined.
JB: Y/n, can we talk about something?
Y/n: What is it?
JB: It's something important. I like someone, but I don't think she wants to be with me.
Y/n: Do I know her?
JB: NO! She knows me since we were kids, but it doesn't look like she remebers anything about me or us. She's the most gorgeous, inteligent and the perfect girl on earth. What should I do?
This made you a little sad, but you hid your feelings at least to not make him worry.
Y/n: Well, I don't know if I'm a good advicer beacuse I'm more into the old style. What about writing a letter to her?
JB: So you think writing an e-mail is the best?
Y/n: No e-mails! Take a piece of paper and a ballpen and write with your hands, first! Second, if you can't confess in front of her, then you can do this. Now it depends from person to person how will they react. "
-- he listened to every single word of yours and for the first time in both of your lifes he wrote a letter on paper and you got that letter
-- he didn't had the most beautiful hand writing, but you loved it anyway and with that ocasion remembered about your past; and of course started dating