eins

michael never enjoyed sex. nothing ever made him horny, not even big tits, porn never turned him on, he even tried gay porn, and nothing. everyone in his college found it odd.

"why wont you hook up with someone?"
"look at her tits!"
"dude shes totally checking you out!"

no one could accept he was asexual and wasnt sexually attracted to anything. his friends, class mates and team mates found it completely obscure that he was a 21, almost 22 year old virgin in college, and thatd he'd never wanked. not once.

that was until he saw them. while stalking tumblr late at night, reblogging stupid gifs of rupauls drag race, kittens and football plays, he saw something someone had reblogged onto his feed, a video of them and their friends had intrugued him, so naturally he clicked on it and watched it, it wasnt their friends that turned him on, it was them.

he was focused on their every move, michael was mesmerised by them. he hadnt realised but he had gotten his first boner that day, and he had no clue how to get rid of it, so he went to his very sexually active neighbour and asked how to get rid of it. she laughed in his face but after he explained he thought he was asexual his whole life, until he watched something and he got.very horny. of course she helped him but the whole time he thought of them.

since that day he identified himself to his friends and family as straight, despite his video, featuring him and his friends having sex as well as various other things that they did in the video on his tumblr page. he made a seperate tumblr page so he could follow his blog without michaels friends finding out he followed the tumblr famous gay porn star, luke hemmings.