3rd

_RiAnshCommunity_

Vansh says " My plan is successful that Kabir u loss, now u see what I will do bye bye Kabir u will see God now but enjoy some more days. Saying this with a devilish smirk .

I got my Riddhima . My Riddhima, My Sweetheart , My Jaan .... He says like or u can say chanting .

In Kabir's House

His Uncle and Aunt have gone to their relatives house for 1-2 weeks .

Kabir by seeing him anyone will say he has not sleep for many days properly , dark circles and paled face .

He was sleeping and suddenly , he gets up and shouts " Riddhimaaaaa "

He looks at his surroundings , his heart was beating like bullet train and sweat all over his body and wipe off sweat from his face by his hands

says " Vansh u have not done good by killing Riddhima "

Kabir got down from bed and freshen up and make breakfast for himself, while making he remembered,

Flashback- When his uncle and aunt goes out Riddhima had come in his house , and he was in kitchen trying to make pancakes ,  seeing the recipe from YouTube , as riddhu likes pancakes and then riddhima came there and  ask 'what are u making?' he  said 'it is surprise for u' . Riddhima went in living room and started playing in phone , she was playing and suddenly there was fire in this kitchen she run and opened the window and went to kitchen there Kabir was using extinguisher to stop fire and fire stopped , Riddhima came to him hugged him tightly and there were tears in her eyes and he too hugged her and both were in eachother's arms for 4-5 minutes and riddhima broke the hug and said ' agar tumhe kuch ho jata to Mera kya hota ' Kabir had tears in his eyes seeing the love and concern in her eyes . She started checking him if he got hurt anywhere and saw his left hand arm was burned   and riddhima take him in living area and brought safety kit and put ointment on his hand spreading it gently and Kabir was smiling thinking she loves like he do and pain there's was nothing now after doing band-aid she give him painkiller and take him in his room and told him to rest . And she will make the pancakes and both will eat Kabir said 'sorry meri vajah se tumhen itni pareshani huyi' riddhima put her finger on his lip shushed him and said I love u Kabir and there pyaar mein chot tumhe lagti hai dard mujhe hota , dukh , khusi or har emotions ek dusre ko feel hote' and Kabir said 'I love u too Riddhima I will always be there for u and in every situation' .

――― ✿ ―――