Disclaimer

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

Status: Ongoing

Started: 27th May 2021

Finished:

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organizations, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

2. My story leads are decent human beings, my male character doesn't run behind everything in a skirt and my female protagonist doesn't whine. If that is unrelatable and unrealistic to you, it's okay. I respect your opinion. Just don't leave any hate comments. 

3. This story is a first draft, which means it's unedited. So there will be plot holes and typos, and I will correct them, just give me some time. Writing a book is hard work, even if you don't want to agree on it. It took me a lot of time to write this, respect others' work and think before you comment on something rude. I'm not saying the criticism is bad, there is a way to do that. If you still want to make immature and unnecessary comments I will straight out delete them and not even think about it.

4. No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express wrote permission.

When I mean no part of this book should be published, I also mean you can't take inspiration from this, I don't care how much u like this book, you will not take any sort of inspiration whether it be of some of the scenes or the whole book. If you do, I will find you and kill you😌.