𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Sebastian was in church with Lewis as he sighed sadly seeing Nico standing in front of his family and his friends trying not to get upset yet he thought about Kaia looking down at him with a smile on her face yet he felt a tear rolled down his che...

Sebastian was in church with Lewis as he sighed sadly seeing Nico standing in front of his family and his friends trying not to get upset yet he thought about Kaia looking down at him with a smile on her face yet he felt a tear rolled down his cheek which Vivian was supportive to her husband.

"Hello my name is Nico Rosberg older brother to Kaia Rosberg who was my favourite sibling and she would always go to me whenever she is feeling sad or feeling like the world and she always has the most brightest beautiful smile in the world. Kaia would have graduated this year subject of her choice was media and she was planning on working with Mercedes as her favourite driver is Lewis Hamilton and her second favourite driver is me her older brother and her best friend is Sebastian Vettel." Nico said as everyone sighed softly and Nico looked at Lewis who didn't even get to finished his eulogy and he had to make it up on the spot and he was next to Nico who looked at him.

"Hi everyone I'm Lewis Hamilton Kaia favourite driver Kaia is one of the most smartest person in the world always making me laugh whenever she get a countries wrong and she would always goes to me or Nico whenever she feeling like the world is against her. You can hear her before you can see her that's how loud she is but at the end of the day Kaia would always put a smile on each and everyone in the room with her smartness or her forgetfulness miss you Kaia." Lewis said as a tear rolled down his cheek which Sebastian stood up and walked towards Nico and Lewis as they both hugged of Sebastian and he had to do his eulogy.

"Hello everyone I'm Sebastian Vettel Kaia best friend and her personal teddybear she was the most amazing best friend that I could ever wish for. She would jump on my back not caring for my back but she is the most cheekiest person in the world you could hear her before you could see her. She will always bring a smile to your face whenever you're feeling sad. I miss you bestie save me a place up there won't you." Sebastian whispered the last part and they looked at everyone before Sophia who was Kaia only true friend when up to spoke her piece.

"Hi I'm Sophia only Kaia true friend I became friends with Kaia when we was four years old and I was new girl at a play scheme and I didn't have anyone to talk so Kaia walked up to me and say her name and we instantly became friends. She is one of the best people in the world who would support your choice even if it was a bad one but she didn't mind and she always got a good advice Kaia you're a sweetheart thank you for being there for me it's suck that I didn't watch you graduate." Sophia whispered before a tear rolled down her cheek and she went from there crying as Nico looked at Lewis and everyone said their piece and Nico, Lewis, Max, Daniel, George and Sebastian carried Kaia coffin to the Hearse and they loaded it in as Sebastian felt a tear rolled down his cheek, George and Daniel was trying to stay strong for Kaia, Lewis was lost without his best friend and Nico was silently crying while Max couldn't hold his tears in for much longer as Sina was behind the coffin of her daughter and Keke was next to his wife and they were heartbroken.