𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

════════════════════════════

|| 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ||

Me and the gang we're riding our motorcycle, it's been a month when Pah-chin A of his girlfriend happy.

Pah-chin introduced himself to Takemitchi, which made him gave a role for Pah-chin as a spy together with Peh-yan, obviously Takemitchi trained them how to sneak up to anyone, and also a little bit of acting.

Me, Mikey and the others started feeling somewhat unusual towards Takemitchi. We discussed and told the truth of what we felt. Our feelings got answered by Emma and Hinata, that were inlove with Takemitchi. We blushed at what they said and also denied the fact, but we eventually decided that we will no longer deny it.

Today, Takemitchi and his friends were in school. We decided to go there to hang out. We eventually came, not until some students tried to attack us, but eventually lost.

"Yo! Boss!" Mikey said. Which made the students look at us. The teacher suddenly started to ask who we are, so we eventually say that we're the Touman gang. What they didn't know is that, the Touman is made only for a temporary gang while the main will be the back up.

The students recognize us, and eventually started to get scared. Not until Takemitchi spoke up.

"Mikey... What in the world are you guys doing here?" Takemitchi said with a tick mark on his forehead.

We started to sweat dropped, were actually scared of what might happened since, he is scary when he gets pissed.

"E-erm, boss- We just wanna hang out with you!" Smiley said.

Takemitchi just sighed, which were relived that he didn't snapped. He stood up and put a note in the teachers table. He walked towards us and smiled, which made us blush.

He look outside the classroom as he saw some students laying on the ground unconscious. He looked at us with a irritated looked. 'I jinxed it' I thought sobbing dramatically.

"Oi, if you don't want to get up, you all will not recieve lunch later!!" He shouted with an anger face.

Unexpectedly, all the boys that passed out shoot out of their unconscious state and formed a line in the sides. The students from the other sections just looked scared and nervous. We kinda wondered why they looked scared when Takemitchi spoke.

" Oi 2-b deliver this message to the other big six, that I will be out for the whole day. " The 2-b just nodded while our jaws were on the ground.

"Didn't knew you were treated like an royalty?" Mikey said.

"Just because I'm treated like a royalty, doesn't mean that I'll start to get cocky about it. Unlike someone.. tsk-" Takemitchi said.

"Whoa, chill- but who do you meant be 'unlike someone'?" Chifuyu said.