A request

Sua's POV

I woke up early today since today is my first day. I was given a suit same like other bodyguard. Jiu help me to dress up, honestly I feel like a kid who got dress up by their mother. 'Jiu I can do it myself. You need to rest.' she's busy tying up my tie 'aww..come on it's your first day and I want you to look good. You didn't tell me you are working with Lee Siyeon.' she look at me with sparkling eyes. 'I don't know her and I don't think its important.' she just let out a sigh and role her eyes. 'Can I get a hug from my lovely sister at least?' I open my arms, I can see she's smiling and hug me.

I enter the car there's Siyeon manager, Alex. I greet him but as soon I see the blonde girl enter the car my smile fade. The fact that I have to work with someone that arrogant and rude like her pissing me off. We enter a building where Siyeon working. Today schedule wardrobe for interview and idol room. Well its not much but right now she's pushing me too hard. I swear to god I feel like I will knock her anytime. First she ask me to buy her lunch, then she ask me to get the stylist and now she ask me to massage her.

'Ya I'm asking you to massage me. My shoulder stiffing.' I glared at her. 'What are you glaring?' without answering her question I just leave her. I didn't expect that she will be this annoying. Alex approach me 'Bora shi I'm sorry you have to deal with her but she actually a nice person.' I look at him disbelief with his word 'nice?are you blind?she's nothing but a spoil brat. I don't know how you dealing with her.' Alex just laughing at me. He bought me cup of coffee and sandwich since I haven't had my lunch.

'Kim Bora you can go home after the schedule, I want to have fun tonight.' aha...good luck with that. I have your father order so I will make sure you get home with me. 'Do you hear me?' I don't talk to her. Basically I just hate her so why would I talk to her. 'ya?!' she yelled at me 'Siyeon enough, just focus for the interview.' Alex pulling her to calm down. 'This bitch keep ignoring me. I don't even want her to be here. Its all because of my father.' well too bad for you. Your father is a nice man but you being such a pain in the ass.the whole day I just avoiding talk to her and just focus on my job.

Somnic Enterprise

Mr.Lee's POV

'Mr.Lee the investor here.' I walk to the meeting room with my secretary. I cannot take this meeting lightly since the investor also are targeted by K enterprise. 'Hello Mr. Asaka. How you doing?' I greet the Japanese guy. Mr. Asaka is one of our big investor but recently he started to initiate with K Enterprise. 'Mr.Lee its been awhile. I see you looking dashing today.'hahaha of course. I'm meeting one of my biggest investor got to make a good impression.' I take a sit infront of him.

'Mr.Asaka I see that you are dealing the same project with K Enterprise. May I know what are they offering?'I look at him seriously. 'Well not much, knowing that both of you having big reputation and both of you actually having the same advantage. I'm looking for something that can increase my sell.' he give me the file. K Enterprise offer one of their top model as the model for the project and also sponsoring them. The amount is big but knowing my investor I can offer him more than this. 'Mr. Asaka I think you know my daughter, Lee Siyeon. Instead of using the top model, I believe my daughter can attract more customers.' I know that Siyeon will hate this idea but I have to try. 'I do know your daughter. She have a beautiful voice but I have never see her once in this building. I believe that there's a problem between of you.' 'hahah... no we don't, every parents have a conflict with their children. Siyeon is busy with her show and all the interview, so I usually ask her to take a rest at home.' Mr. Asaka looking at me probably doubting my answer.

'I do want your daughter to be the face of my project. I'll give you time until next week and if she didn't show up this project will go to your competitor.' with that I'm agree. 'Sir may I speak?' my secretary speak. 'Sir knowing your bond with your daughter I bet it will be hard to convince her.' I look at him massaging my temple. 'I know but I have to try. If we losing this project, I believe Kim will attract more of our big investor.' 'so what are you suggesting sir?' honestly I don't know but I will try talk to her tonight.