On The Run

Y/N POV 

It was a normal nice sunny day in Paris and I am still in this shit hole of a hotel. The mould on the walls grow more and more everyday. I can't move out of this place until it is safe. I know they are looking for me, they have eyes everywhere.  

* Time Skip Lol* 

One month later, my phones rings so I make my way to find it so I can answer it. "Great its my boss" I whisper to myself. " Y/N We have some good news for you" He says " What the fuck is it now" I replied to him knowing  that isn't going be good. " We have a mission for you" He says happily. " Okay what is it" confused because he is never happy about anything. " We are sending you to kill Natalia Rushman who is a big threat to our company" He says " Okay when do I start" I say  " Tomorrow at 5 am, your going to get a plane to New York" He replied "Alright can I go now" I reply trying to end this conversation as quickly as possible. "Yes you can but before you go don't get caught and don't look her up I know what your like" he says suspiciously. " Okay I get it I won't look her up and don't worry I will be fine" I say. He hangs up. 

Natalia Rushman that name sounded familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on where I have heard that name before. I should just forget about it and start packing. I put on  I wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red while I pack. I couldn't wait to see the outside of the beautiful Paris that everyone talks about. 

————————————————————————————————————————

So that's the end of  first  chapter of this book and I can't wait to write some more and this story. 

Sorry this chapter is short.  

Love Bella  <3