ExCoRiA

It was late at night and the air was briskly cold. I was just returning home from my parents house. They were not there of course, but for some reason i keep returning to an empty house. They were murdered last year with no suspect to be found. So all i could do is forget, forget everything. It feels like I am trapped in inside and endless room with no windows or doors or even light. So I just sit there and wait for someone that doesn't even come.

            I am walking down the street and I pass a teddy bear shop full a little bears of pinks,blues,purples and browns. It reminds me of my childhood memories and how i used to smile. I only wish i can go back and just smile like that, just one more time. I turn and stop to look through the display window, I see A grey bear with fuzzy fur and on the foot it has stitching of words "excoria". I didn't know what the word meant but the bear just made me feel "safe". It was a weird feeling, i know but it was the honest truth.

          A taller man with hair covering his right eye as if to hide something walks up beside me. I turn my head to face him and before i say anything he turns towards me with a nice yet creepy smile. "Would you like me to get that bear for you?" he asks me. He points to the bear with his index finger. "Hmm..? Oh no tha.." before I finish my sentence he walks into the shop. I look into the display window. He picks up the bear I wanted and walks over to a plump cashier. A few seconds later he walks out with a colorful box in in his hand.

          He opens the box and takes out the bear that he had bought for me. He sets the colorful box on the ground and sits the bear up on his left hand. "Did you know this bear is quite rare? and is quite special?" "Also on its foot it has the words of "excoria." "Isn't it strange how we do not know these words yet, we still try to under stand them? as if it was a new WORLD to explore?"  He sets the bear back into the box and steps near me. All of a sudden their was this big gush of wind, my Bennie on my head falls of and into his hands. "Beautiful!! I knew you had a secret!!!" His voice got loud but then quite.

 ************************ AUTHERS NOTES *******************************************

I think my writing skills are getting better!! well i hope so... well any ways heres another story that i came up with! I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT! ^-^