d-dream?

They kissed eachother and fel asleep in eachothers arms, sapnap woke up and craw closer to karl and fel asleep again.
It was morning and karl woke up, he saw that sapnap was awake already.
He was looking at him and sapnap notice it, he looked back and gave him a forhead kis.
They snuggled, and watched a movie called luca.
Karl got out of bed to get a monster for him, sapnap already knew that he was gonne do that so he said, take one for me 2 please:)

Karl came back with two monsters and a chocolathe bar. He crawd in bed, gave sapnap his monster and crawd in sapnaps arms. Wile they were watching the movie karl fel asleep in sapnaps arms.

Then they heard a door open,
And karl woke up,
Ehm ooeehhoee sooo,... They heard
SHIT I FORGOT said sapnap.
What said karl very sleepy.
Ye that dream was coming over.
Oh shit, karl opend his eyes and saw dream looking at them.
Karl crawd out of sapnaps arms and just smiled very Awkwardly because he dindt know what to say.

So uhm u guys are a couple now? ;)
Said dream,
WHO ARE A COUPLE, WHO? SORRY IM COLORBLIND SO I DONT KNOW!
They heard.
SHHHH. George! Said dream.
Awe look at u guys, said george.
Stoopppp said sapnap.
Dream toke a picture of them and ran away very fast.
STOPPP PLEASE yelled sapnap harder.
Hey, Sapnap its okay, said karl, i know they wont do anything bad with it.

They closed the door and contine watching the movie.
Then they heard a knock on their door. Yehes said sapnap.
Hi, can i watch the movie with u guys, dream is buzy with speed run and he said i cant join because im colour blind, said George.
Suuurrreeee said karl.
What!..? No? He cant! Said sapnap.
Its finee said karl.
George jumped between them on karl his bed, and lay down, can i have some chocolate ? He said.
Sure, said karl.

One our later it was the end of the movie.
George jumped of karls bed and ran to dreams room very exitet.
Well, i dont know what they are up to but it looks kinda fun, george speed ran to dreams room. Said karl.
Ehm, said sapnap, think about that one more time, and then say it agian.
"O" said karl, never mind, whe dont have antthing to do with that. ;]
Ye atleast we have some time togetter now, said sapnap.
He kissed karl on his lips and craw on him. Hey there beauthy, ive been waiting to do this. He said.
Karl kissed him back. And they had the best time ever.

TIME SKIP(They were watching more movies)

It was very late and they crawed into eachothers arms. Karl fel asleep wile sapnap was playing with his hair. sapnap fel asleep with his hand on karl's hip and karl's head on his sholder.