𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
EUPHORIA X BILLIE EILISH
a few things from euphoria season 1 & 2 will probably come up but the rest is only fan fiction that i made up.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A Y V A a normal english name, with a normal family

A Y V A
a normal english name, with a normal family. at least that was what ayva wanted it to look like on the outside.

actually, ayva didn't have an ordinary family. her mom had passed away by suicide when ayva was fourteen, something that left deep wounds and trauma for her. no one knew that her mother had died by suicide, everyone thought she had 'drowned', although ayva and her family knew the truth.

her father had started doing shit ton of drugs, although he tried to hide it even though ayva had seen the dark blue & purple bruises that were visible when he had his long-sleeved shirts rolled up, but he was also never home- he just was at his junkie ass girlfriend place all the time.

her dad was rich ass fuck meaning she also was rich ass fuck.

she was good at school, even though she skipped school sometimes. she had many friends but only a few close.

she has never been in love, only had a few crushes.

when she was partying, she was partying hard. all in or nothing, right? she drank everything; vodka, tequila? whatever she could find. it didn't matter how much she vomited, it was just to get up and drink again.

to act like ayva did, she still had a good reputation, except for those who were roughly homophobes. ayva was bisexual, she had been open about it since she started seventh grade. but just because ayva was a good-looking girl, most homophobes 'accepted' her.