ᑭᗩᖇT- 1

-Authors pov-

-Authors pov-

Bangtan University:

You are the student of Bangtan University. You were also known as college beauty in the campus.

You has it all, pretty looks, charming smile and extremely rich parent. Many boys fancy over you.

You have only few friends whom you truly trust. You are one of those people who don't like when other people being noisy in your business. You don't like when someone tries to become too friendly with you and tries to stick their nose in your lives.

Monday suck isn't it?? Let's be honest, no matter how positive you are, you can't deny the fact that monday suck!!

Right now you are in the classroom, listening to Mr Choi's boring class while looking at the clock every few seconds. It was your last class.

" Ugh!!" You groaned as you slammed your hand on desk.

" whats wrong y/n??" Jungkook, your bestfriend who sitting behind you asked, his eyes filled with concern.

" nothing kook." You said with a soft smile.

Jungkook nodded his head before shifting his attention towards Mr Choi's boring lecturer.

Jeon Jungkook, your childhood bestfriend and secret crush. You both grown up together. He is the defination of perfection. He's the top student in your class. Very good at sports, sweet personality, a total perfectionist--there is no doubt why he was known as 'golden boy' of Bangtan University. With his handsome look he can make any girls swoon.

According to you, he is the perfect boy that you have ever seen. And your goal is to make him fall in love with you. But the problem is for him you where like his sister.

Bell rang indicating that class was over. Jungkook grabbed his bag and rushed out of classroom, towards the match ground before yelling "see you later." to you.

He is in hurry, because his friends waiting for him in the playground while practising for todays football competition. Jungkook is the youngest in their friend circle. Being a perfect student, studying will always be his first priority. He is not the one who skip the classes. That's  the reason why he always late for their practise.

But his friends didn't even attend today's class, as they practised energetically for todays match. Expecially, Captain of their team, who just hate attending the class. Eventhough today he had a valied reason not to attend the lecture, it doesn't change the fact that he skip the class for every stupid reasons.