1

You couldn't wait to arrive in Liverpool.You wanted to see all your friends .A few months ago you and a few of the players from Liverpool become pals over social media and they soon introduced you to the rest of the team,they all adored you.

After all you did have a love for football yourself even though you were pals with liverpool and it's players you were a proud chelsea supporter.Whenever a match arises and it's Liverpool v Chelsea all eyes are watching because everyone knows that there will be an argument about it later on the group chat.

Your friends were wanting for you to come  to Liverpool it wasn't your first time but it had been a while since.You were originally from Scotland and lived there for majority of your life.

So even when the euros were on you had a load of hatred for the players that made it into the England squad but at the same time you were happy but NEVER would support England.
You were just happy for your friends to see them happy about their call up.

You were scrolling through Instagram when you saw a video of one of your friends that played for liverpool.TAA. Sitting down,what looks like to you a outdoor barbecue party.He was sat with a girl you didn't recognise,you had never seen her before but she looked very pretty.Trents leg was over hers.You silently aww at the picture,then turning your phone off to get some rest before you land.

And little did you know that you seeing that video would start such a mess.