Chapter 14

It's been two days since your very awkward confession which turned out to be a success

It's been two days since your very awkward confession which turned out to be a success. You were in your living room, ready for Iwaizumi to knock on your door and take you out. To be truthful, you were nervous but that wasn't going to stop you from having a good day. You heard a knock on your door so you jumped up and opened it. You saw Iwaizumi who was holding a gift bag filled with something you couldn't see. He was wearing a pure black trench coat, with a cream turtleneck shirt, some black pair of trousers and a pair of trainers/sneakers. Basically he looked like a hot model. Wtf he looks amazing as always. "Ready to go?" Iwaizumi questioned. "Yup." You replied. You walked out of your house and locked the front door.

"What's in the bag?" You asked. "Just a little something." Iwaizumi replied as he clenched the bag tighter. "Where are we going to go?" You asked. "It's a surprise." Iwaizumi said, trying to suppress a smile. "But I want to know." You whined. "If you know then it won't be a surprise." Iwaizumi stated. You looked at Iwaizumi and rolled your eyes. He just gave you a look. "You look great." Iwaizumi mumbled. Your heart fluttered a bit. "Thanks, you look great as always." You stated. You could see Iwaizumi's cheeks tinted pink. "Aw, embarrassed are we?" You said whilst laughing. "No shut up." Iwaizumi said whilst covering his face with his free hand. "I'm just joking." You said whilst smiling.

 Iwaizumi dropped his hand covering his face to his side. Both of your hands slightly touched and you bit the inside of your cheek. You took Iwaizumi's hand and fiddled with his fingertips. He did the same until he firmly took your hand and held it.

You had reached a busy street and the curiosity of where you were going was at it again. "Come on, I want to know where we're going." You said. "Like I said before. It's a surprise Y/N, trust me." Iwaizumi said. "Ugh fine." You said, unamused with your result. You walked along the bustling street. Murmurs of people merged together. The atmosphere was lively yet hectic. The sound of vehicles was deafening as they flew past. You both turned on the corner of the street into a suddenly peaceful and serene area. The trees swayed by the wind and you could hear your footsteps. "Looks like we're here." Iwaizumi said.

 You looked to see a massive shop. It seemed like a cafe, but as you stepped inside, you saw something way better. A cat cafe?! You were internally screaming. You could see all the cute cats that were let loose. Forgetting Iwaizumi was with you, you ran up to some cats and started to play with them and pick them up. Iwaizumi just stood there, grateful you liked cats. He found a black cat near his leg and decided to grab the cat, sit down and keep it in his lap. By the time you finally noticed Iwaizumi had sat down, you were covered in cat fur. You sat down in front of him and laughed nervously, "Sorry about that." You said. "It's fine, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He replied while stroking the black cat on his lap. A white cat was on your arm, clinging on to you for life. You stroke its head and nuzzled its nose.

You both got your menus and ordered what you wanted. Iwaizumi got a classic chocolate cake and you got (whatever you want idk). You both also got drinks. The drinks came fairly quickly so you were busy drinking that. Iwaizumi's cake had arrived and you saw how pretty it looked. It made your mouth water on the inside. Iwaizumi could see your eyes glint and just sighed. "Do you want to try some?" He questioned. You immediately nodded your head repeatedly. Iwaizumi got his fork, took off a piece from the cake and fed it to your mouth. Your cheeks were tinted pink and you backed away. Eventually your dessert arrived and you gobbled that up. You both got up and Iwaizumi paid for the bill. You felt quite bad that Iwaizumi had to pay for the bill, but he reassured you that it was okay.

You both had been walking hand in hand for a while, and it seemed like the sun was going to set soon. Iwaizumi wanted to do one more thing with you, so you were walking for that. You felt as if he had done enough for you and that he didn't need to do anything extra for you, but you were grateful for it. You were walking through a park, the wind making whistling sounds and making you shiver a bit. It was silent for a bit, but Iwaizumi broke the silence. "Sorry for not taking you out somewhere better." Iwaizumi said. "Why are you being sorry, you've done enough for me, and there's still one more thing that you're doing for me, even though I don't even know what it is." You said. You could see Iwaizumi feeling a bit better as a slight smile washed over his face. "Looks like we're here." Iwaizumi said.

 You looked to see a massive field, filled with flowers, grass, a beautiful mountain with a river going through it. The moment seemed perfect with the sun setting. "I thought maybe we could watch the sunset after a long day." Iwaizumi said. You thought the idea was perfect. You both lied down on the soft grass and watched the sunset. An arrangement of oranges, pinks to blues to even navy was splattered onto the sky. The sun shone on its horizon, setting lower by every second. Iwaizumi put an arm around your head which made your face red. Slowly by slowly, the sky started to turn indigo and the stars finally appeared. It was beautiful. A smile was plastered onto your face. Iwaizumi looked in your direction and smiled too. He gave you a hand to get up, and you gladly took it.

You were walking back home, when you realised that the bag from the beginning was still in Iwaizumi's hand. "What's in the bag?" You asked. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about that, it's for you." He said shyly. He gave you the bag with his free hand. "Don't look at it until you're home." He said. "Fine." You replied.

While you were both walking, you stopped and grabbed Iwaizumi. You grabbed his face into your hands and smiled. "Thanks for an amazing day today." You said happily. "Anytime." Iwaizumi said as he smiled, and put a piece of hair behind your ear. He kissed your lips passionately and you did the same. It lasted for a bit, but it felt like forever. "I love you." You both mumbled at once. You both started walking, but you dragged Iwaizumi into running with you.

You both were running hand in hand, never wanting the moment to end.

 Iwaizumi took you home, and you were left in your room. You decided to see what was in the bag that Iwaizumi gave. You peeked inside to see a bouquet of flowers and some chocolate, with a little note. You were astonished. You looked at the note which read: Thanks for everything Y/N, you mean the world to me. Your heart was beating and your face was just covered in a red hue.

You mean the world to me too, you thought.