Chapter 3 ; Maniac

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was running, using all of my energy. What happened? Just some hours ago everything was totally fine?  Was it because of that urban?... Gosh, Y/N you need to find a place to catch your breath and quickly!

(𝟑𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫)

-''J-Jungwon, what are you talking about? Is everything a-alright?''

He closed his eyes and took a big breath. Quickly his eyes opened and they were staring at me, like he was planning on killing me.

-''Oh dear Y/N, you're such a foolish girl.'' Said Heeseung.

I turned my head.

-''What do you mean..?''

-''You really don't know? We are trapped in the carnival.'' Sunoo laughed a little.

-''You always tought that you would be living the normal life, like usally. But it's far away from all that.. Darling.'' Jay took steps towards me. 

I kept moving back, until I felt his hands on my waist. 

-''We'll be nice this time, just for our friend.'' Sunghoon was standing behind Jay, not taking his eyes off me.

-''Run.'' A word came out from Ni-ki's mouth. 

Jay took his hand off my waist and took a big step away, from me. I was shaking. This can't be real... I need to get away from here. Run Y/N, run!!

𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑

There she went, running away. I chuckled. Looking at the other members, raising my eyebrows I looked at my hyung, Heeseung. What are we going to do now? Chase her?

Heeseung nodded at me. I nod back shortly.

-''It's been now 34 second since she left. Time goes fastly, doesn't it?'' Sunoo broke the silence.

-''It does, thank you for saying that Sunoo. We better keep on going, she's pretty fast but quickly she slows down. Let's split up, me and Jay, Ni-ki and Sunghoon, Sunoo, Heeseung and Jake. Got it? let's go.'' Jungwon stared at everyone for a short time until he and Jay started going. 

Also was others moving. Me, Sunoo and Heeseung were staying here.

So, are we suppose to just stay here? ~ Sunoo

Well, for now yes. If she will not come here anytime then we gotta keep on moving. ~ Heeseung

I think it's better for us to go. She's smart enough to not to come back, and Hyung. This castle is huge, she can be anywhere. ~ Me

*sigh* Alright, let's go. Remember to keep an eye on everything, okay?? ~ Heeseung

Okay Hyung! I'm sure she's not far away. ~ Sunoo

Boys, let's just go. ~ Me

𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

No, shit this door is locked. Why tho?... No Y/N, keep on searching. There must be a room that boys doesn't know about!

I was looking for a room that wasn't really necessary to use. But, it didn't took me more than just 21 minutes to find one. It was very dusty in there but hey, there are literally 7 boys trying to find me and then kill me. Well, not sure about the killing part but still.

-''Finally! Oh gosh.. I bet they haven't used this for 10 years.. *Sneeze*'' 

Dust and me wasn't really the best couple. I gotta find away to clean this mess, either way they will hear me sneezing all the time. Luckily, there was a medium sized window. I took the handle and pushed the window open. Ah, fraish air. Gotta make sure i'm not gonna get sick, it's still pretty cold outside!