Chapter 6

I woke up to some chatter.

"Hey you are awake!" Carl said going on top of me.

"Yup"i said to him smiling.

I pushed him on top of me so he can lay there.

"We should-" Carl said before i cut him off "We can stay like this you know?"I asked him patting his back.

"The group is going into woodbury and can get your stuff" He said and my eyes were wide.

He sat near the edge of the bed and i sat up.

"Daryl!" I yelled out.

He came to our cell and looked at me and Carl "Yeah" He asked.

"Can you uhh get my stuff?Back at woodbury. Near the main building on the right side near a tree, room with a broken handle, my stuff should be right on my bed side or in my closet, please can you get it" i asked him giving the infromation.

"How do you know all of that" He asked.

"I was living in woodbury with Michonne and Andrea, The governer showed me some places and where stuff is where only his main people know." I told him and his eyes widend.

"Do you know where he is" He asked me, i knew he was planning on killing the governer.

"Yes.." i told him.

"Okay well we will get you your stuff and i hope we dont see the man himself"He said and left the cell.

"Wanna read some books?" Carl asked me.

"Ok" i said and followed him to the library.

As he was reading a book i layed my head on his shoulder and read some things of his book.

"Thats boring" i said.

"Well yeah i finnished my comic books" He said.

"Oh" i told him.

"How did your mom die?" I said to Carl. His eyes widend at me and put his book down.

"Giving birth" he said.

"Did the baby survive?"i asked.

"Yeah her name is Judith wanna meet her?" He asked me.

"Ofcourse" i said to him and smiled.

We went to beth and Carl asked if he could take Judith.
As Beth handed judith iver to Carl i saw her smile up at him and its the cutesr thing ever.

"Awhh" i say.

"She looks like your dad" i say looking up at Carl.

We both smile.

Few minutes later

"Hey Carl im going to go out i saw somethings we could use if we need protection incase Philip comes back." I told Carl.

We walkes hand in hang to the gate and he opened it for me.

"Be safe" Carl said to me.

"I will" i said to carl wrapping my arms around him and kissing the top of his head.

As i left i looked back at Carl and i said his shooken ass eyes.

And then i realized.

DID I JUST KISS THE TOP OF HIS FUCKING HEAD OML, i ran off like sonic to a place where i saw a few broken items, probably from the war.

I wasnt too far from the prison until i realized i didnt have any wepons.

As i was going back to get a wepon i felt something cover my mouth.

It was a cloth, as i tried to scream it was useless and my vision was starting to get blurry, and i passed out.

some fucking tine passed idk like fucking 2 hours i have no fucking idea so deal with it u bitch

I woke up to see i was strapped to a chair.

I couldnt get out there wasnt a way at all, so i just screamed.

Someone came and laughed at me and untied me but had a gun pointed at me.

"If you move you die, got it?" The person said to me and i nodded.

The person left and i searched a way out, there wasnt one and i started thinking of ways i might die, or what might happen to me.

"Zach, i missed you buddy" A man said.

I soon realized it was Philip.

"Get me out of here!" I yelled at him.

"Im sorry but that can not happen" he said to me in a stern voice as i looked at him.

He left and i was walking around the small place and i found a leash, it was bloody and i got chills.

I looked around and saw a window, finally.

I couldnr reach to see so i took my chair and stood on it.

Oh my god Michonne and Philip are fighting.

I screamed for help and Michonne noticed.

She knocked Philip out cold and opened the door.

I ran towards another room as she was yelling at me to come back.

I opened a drawr and pulled out a gun, mutiple bullets, and a knife.

Michonne looked at me and had all kind of expressions towards me.

I opened a box and pulled out her katanna and got a bow and more arrows.

We ran out of wood bury and people were chasing after us.

I was scared.

"RUN" Michonne yelled at me and i did as told.

The men captured Michonne and i didnt look back i was running thru the forest, i hear someone call out my name.

I ran towards them, i saw Carl.

"Oh my god" Carl said runnjng towards me putting his arms around me.

"Im alright" i said and held his hand going to the prison.

I yelled out saying im ok and Daryl, Rick came out of the forest.

Thank god.

We went back inside i told them what happened and i gave them the items i found.

We all ate and everything was good.

We noticed Hershal was missing, we got a bit worried but we decided to stay calm since he wasnt allowed to leave the prison.

Hershal was our doctor he was Beths father.

We all were chatting when we heard a gun shot.

We went outside and saw Philip.