"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐄!"

➪➪➪

The mansion was rumbling with noise, the news of their dear lady spreading like wildlife. Every servant already up to the gossip.

"What is the matter here?"

Ah, the lady of the house.
Arriving just in time.

Y/n Evigheden Voreoti.

The name alone could send shivers of fear onto someone's spine, the name bringing up death itself.

Ironic how she had so many similarities to the territory of the south who has been famous for its danger and ruggedness despite originating elsewhere.

The owner of the land was none other than the,

Voreoti.

And its current Duke and Duchess,
Ferio Voreoti and Y/n Evigheden Voreoti.

Her heels tapped trough the marble floors as she stared at everyone with a glare, her every step seeming nothing but elegant.

She wore shoes that only the royals could afford, a fur jacket with diamonds substituting the buttons, perfect inky hair, wearing a dress made out of the finest of silk and the most expensive jewelry ever.

The wife of Duke Ferio Voreoti, is coming through the giant doors, her servants on her tail.

Y/n stepped out of the shadows and opted to stand on the top of the vast stairs instead, her arms resting underneath her chest as she stared at the servants head on.

She was a tremendously vital person, not interested in anybody and anything unless it catches her eye.

She was known for two things.

First for her looks.

For she was as beautiful as a rose, her long and straight charcoal hair, so beautiful and bold. It was clear she was woven with the help of the heavenly gods, taking their sweet, sweet time to make her curves of softness. With the muscle of a warrior and the blessed fat of a baby, she was the most astonishing woman anyone would have ever laid their eyes on.
And her black yes, as black as the rarest of charcoal colored pearls.

And second, was her cruelty.

Born with the nickname The Black Rose.

She was the type of woman you go to war beside, not against.

Her eyes had a glare that seemed as if they could kill someone on sight, one similar to Ferio.

Besides that, she was a diamond in the rough, born with the status, the money, the looks, talent and everything in general.

There is a warm understanding relationship between them. They are crazy about each other but undemonstrative and humorous in their companionship. They are tolerant, taking drink for drink, lives, and battling their way together with dry humor.

"Well? Go on," she voiced, looking at the servants with the glare she had etched every day on her pretty face, people seemingly asking themselves if that was her permanent face.

"I'm listening."

➪➪➪