dinner <3

a/n   this is such a random idea but yea, hope you enjoy <3

y/n pov:
i'm going out for dinner at Rdj's house tonight with; him, both the Chris's, Scarlett, Mark, Jeremy, Flo, Seb, Tom Holland and me. Anthony, Lizzie, Brie and both the Pauls were invited too but they couldn't make it. Flo is my girlfriend but no one outside of the Marvel cast and both our families know, we are planning on coming out to the public soon though.

"babe! are you ready?" i shout up the stairs to my girlfriend while getting my shoes on. "yep!" she shouts back, then runs down the stairs with a black spaghetti strap top and jeans. "wow you look stunning" i say, she's only dressing casual, as is everyone else, but she's beautiful in anything. "so do you" she says getting her shoes on then giving me a peck on the lips. "lets go love" i say, i open the door for Flo then we walk out to the car after locking the house up, we get in the car and i drive us to Roberts house.

i park outside Robert's place and Flo and i get out, we walk up to  his front door and knock. a few seconds later the door opens and we are greeted by the one and only Rdj. "hey girls, come on in" he says giving us each a hug on the way past. we walk into the living room to see everyone except Chris Hemsworth there. "hi everyone" Flo says smiling. they all greet us with a hug and a hello. then we sit down on the sofa, about 10 minutes after we got there Chris turned up, he got sarky comments from everyone like "late as always" "were you walking your hamster again" "walk all the way here from Australia" it was pretty funny to be honest.

"anyway how are our favourite couple doing?" Jeremy asks Flo and I. "we're great" i say resting my head on Flo's shoulder. "yep" she agrees and everyone awws. Robert walks into the room and says "food" and we all walk into the dining room. he had made a stir fry it was delicious, once we had finished. Tom got his phone out and took a picture of all of us sat around the table.

*time skip* (bc i can)
"umm Flo, Y/n/n" Tom says. "yep?" i answer. "we may have a problem" he says nervously. "what kind of problem?" Florence asks concerned. "on the picture i posted, you two are right next to each other holding hands and i accidentally used a #y/s/n4life (your ship name) and everyone in the comments are talking about it" he blabbers out

"TOMMM" we all say simultaneously then laugh.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
a/n

sorry this is so short, and it sounded a lot better in my head but, i still wanted to update <3