Chapter 6

-Meadow Pov-

Lip and I arrived at our new apartment. Kev, V, and Fiona decorated the whole place "Are you ready to see what it looks like" LIp said with a smirk on his face trying to unlock the door "Yeah I'm excited to see her room" I say with a huge smile on my face. Lip unlocks the door and we see a small black couch sitting in front of a medium-sized TV, We walk into the kitchen its white with black cabinets. We walk down a hallway and we see a bathroom than the next door is the nursery "This is perfect!" I choke out "They did so good!" looking at Lip "it's cute," He said with a smile before pulling me into a hug "we are actually having a baby" I mumble into his chest "Yeah  and she is taking a long time getting here" Lip said under his breath "I'm only 6 months ill be 7 months tomorrow" "I'm getting impatient!" Lip groans which make me smile "let's go see our room!" I say pulling Lip behind me. I open the door and I see our room "Damn this is so pretty!" "Damn finally our own room I can fuck you in," Lip said while smirks but quickly fades when I hit his chest  "This apartment is much bigger than my other one!" I say looking at Lip "Well this time it's Our apartment," He said with a smile "I know oh and we have a guest room!" I say "A guest room oh damn!".

-2 weeks later-

Lip texted me saying he was going to be home late which can be normal some nights since he is working overtime already. I was making Lips lunch so when he gets home all I have to do is put it in the lunch bag but I was interrupted when is my phone starting ringing "Hello?" I answered "It's Liam" Lip whispered through the phone "Where are you guys at?" I ask trying to stay calm "Hosptial he got into Fiona's coke," Lip said "I'm coming," I say as I hang up and call Mickey to come to get me. 

I walk into the hospital and I see Debbie and Carl "where is Lip?" I ask, they pointed down the hall so I walk down it and I see V and Kev standing there with Ian and Lip. Kev noticed me and lightly tapped Lips shoulder getting him to turn around, once Lip noticed me he ran to me wrapping his arms around me "I got you" I say holding back my tears "Baby what the hell happened?" "We were having a little party and then Debbie yelled for Fiona and when we all ran over there he was on the ground and Fiona realized he got into her coke so I called 911" Lip whispered to me "what else?" " They got there and then Fiona got into the ambulance and Kev got his truck and when we arrived Fiona got arrested" Lip whispered by this time tears were down his face "He will be ok, Liam is a tough kid!" I say pulling Lip into a tighter hug kissing his cheek "Anyone here for Liam Gallagher?" "Me!" Lip said.

I spaced out but I snapped back into it when I feel Lip tap my shoulder "Coming?" He asked "Yeah," I say grabbing his hand and interlocking our hands. We got to Liam's room and he is kind of awake "Hi buddy, I got you ok you are safe" Lip said smiling when he saw Liam. After spending a few minutes with Liam we walked out to the Nurses desk so Lip can ask what the quickest way was to get temporary custody of Liam. I sat by V while she touches my stomach trying to forget everything bad happening "Hey V do you think you can take Debs and Carl home please?" "Of course!" V said but was interrupted by Ian "Debs and Carl had worked so they already left" Ian said to us "I keep forgetting we aren't little anymore" I say "You all have grown up so much" V said with a smile.

It's been a few days and Fionas court stuff happened, I didn't attend nor did I ask because I'm pissed at her but Lip has temporary custody of Liam so he is staying with us. Liam and I bought some toys for his room even though Lip said he could bring his toys from the Gallagher house but I didn't listen to him. Liam and I were searching for baby names while I'm making dinner "I like Rose or Rosie" Liam said "Sounds basic plus every rose/Rosie I've met is a major drug dealer" I say "what about Jayla?" Liam asks "Eh not a fan," I say "Elladora?" "Sounds pretty write that on the maybe list" "what about Aspen?" "That's also really pretty damn Liam you're getting good at this," I say "it's on the maybe list. Meadow that's 3 pages you and lip have to say maybe over" Liam tells me "Well hopefully he can choose at least 5 he likes and we can talk about it but try this" I hand handing him a spoonful of the chicken I made "Good but a little more salt!" "V sent me the recipe and that's how much salt it needs!" I question "Listen to me and add a little more "Fine" I groan. "Now try it!" I quickly hand Liam another spoonful of the chicken "Perfect!" Liam said in an accent making us both laugh but it was ruined when we heard a camera noise so we both looked and it was lip with a huge smile on his face "Hi baby when did you walk in?" "A few minutes ago but I like Elladora or Aspen!" Lip said as he kisses my cheek then walks over to Liam and kisses the top of his head. 

Liam is sitting at the table finishing up his food while I'm in the bedroom figuring out which name I like and when I finally figure it out I smile handing the note to Lip "I love it!" he said with a smile before kissing me "I'm excited for her to be here" "I know I'm just not ready for the birthing part" I tell him