Prologue.

Warnings:

There are warnings in the tags so if anything in there triggers you, please don't read this. I don't think this would trigger many people but always got to be careful. This is also just a really quick short story so enjoy and feel free to give feedback.

Authors note:

As I'm writing this, I just finished this story. I've literally teared up writing it. It's more emotional to me because I've imagined extra scenes and reasons behind everything but I want you lot to come up with your own.

All the love.

Harry was sat in his classroom with his feet on his desk and his chair hanging back off the ground dangerously.

Another student- A friend- pushed his chair straight, he playfully glared at them as they walked past him with a smile.

Harry looked around and finally found the sun- otherwise known as Louis. Harry didn't know his last name but he did know that he was god-strikingly gorgeous.

Louis- of course- didn't know Harry existed. Harry watched Louis cough and watched Louis attempted to muffle to cough so no one could hear.

As of the moment, Louis was hunched over his desk, staring down at a paper not really giving anything or anyone his attention which wasn't unusual for him.

Harry didn't know why Louis never hung around anyone else. He felt bad for the boy. Surely he could make friends if he tried.

As the class ended, Harry walked over to him to introduce himself. "Oops." Harry laughed, tripping and falling slightly onto Louis' desk. "Hi." Louis mumbled, standing up and attempting to walk past him.

"I'm Harry." Harry rushed. Louis paused, turning to face Harry for a brief moment. "I know who you are."

Harry smiled, happy that Louis knew he actually existed but then frowned as Louis walked away. It was progress but Harry wasn't very patient. He'd been pining over Louis' for months.

As Harry walked into gym, he noticed how Louis was on the side, not participating in anything but also staring at the kids playing football with what seemed like jealousy.

Harry just sat on the bleachers, opposite of Louis, holding out his phone, pretending to scroll as he stared at Louis.

Harry took a deep breath, before he got the courage he needed to walk across the gymnasium to Louis, sitting next to him. Louis completely ignored him as if he didn't practically trip on everyone in the room to get there and wasn't staring Louis down.

"Hello." Harry said, lightly nudging Louis' leg with his own. Louis grunted in response, not looking at Harry. Harry sighed, leaning his chin in his hands.

Harry slightly turned his head, admiring Louis. "Do you not like me or something?" Harry asked. Louis looked him up and down before looking away, shrugging. Harry sighed sighed. "Okay then."

Harry got up and walked out the gym into the locker rooms. Class wasn't over but he didn't care. He had nothing better to do. Harry leaned against the lockers, closing his eyes. He wasn't tired but sleeping was the most exciting thing he could ever do. He wondered why Louis didn't speak to him and how he could possibly get him to in the future.

Harry woke up to someone tapping him. Harry blinked a couple times, standing up, staring at Louis who stood in front of him. "Class is over." Louis informed, immediately walking away.

Harry smiled to himself, practically skipping out the gym, biting his lip.

When the school day ended, he walked outside towards the road on his way home. He saw a few cars driving past on his way. His parents were rich so technically if he wanted he could ask for a car or ride the bus but he liked to walk. It was soothing. It had started to get dark soon during this time of the year though which made him feel a bit uneasy.

Soon, he was reaching the turn to his street but before he could reach it there was a soft but thick cloth over his mouth and after minutes of struggling he passed out.

Thoughts?