NINE

Bella's pov
June 20th

Bella: So, How's your music career going?

I ask as I stir the cake mix.

Jaden had decided he was bored, He suggested baking and said he was really good at it he's not so it has now ended up with me making a cake while Jaden plays with flour on my counter.

Jaden: Pretty good, I'm releasing my first album in a few weeks. It's called 'tell me about tomorrow'

He smiles,

Jaden was always so happy when he'd talk about his music career. Music was always something that would calm him down.

When we were in high school his parents went through a rough patch in their relationship, they always were fighting. Jaden would listen to music for hours, not only to drown out the noise of his parents fighting but to also calm him down. It was amazing seeing his career take of and everyone knew Jaden would be a musician some day.

Jaden: And what about you Miss 'Interior designer of the year' you did pretty good there.

Bella: yep, i've designed at least 369 different rooms this year - so far.

Jaden: Bell it's only fucking June! How do you find all these rooms needing designed.

Bella: Well there is a lot of people needing an interior designer out there cause they either can't be bothered doing it them selfs or are just crap at making things look pretty. Which come to think of it, it kinda reminds me of you!

I smirk.

Jaden: Hey! My room is fabulous!

Bella: Jae, it has a matress on the floor, A keybord on the floor and a single lamp in the middle of the room. I don't think that's 'fabulous'.

Jaden: Shh! It's just the way I like it!

Bella: Mhm, whatever you say Jae.

I put the cake in the oven and set the timer for an hour and thirty minutes.

Jaden: Okay, well maybe you could help me design it?

Bella: I'd love to!

Jaden: YES! I CAN NO LONGER SLEEP ON A MATRESS!

Bella: Honey, you don't need me for that. You can just go down to Target or some crap and buy a cheap bed!

Jaden: Shut up smartass!

Bella: Hey! Stop being mean or I won't help you design your room!

Jaden: No please!

He beggs.

Bella: Only if you're good!

Jaden: Okay, can we get started now? It's okay if you have another client though!

Bella: No I don't have one right now so we can do some work while the cake is baking.

He nods and follows me up to my office.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

What's the best Netflix show/movie you've ever watched?

Word count: 441 <3