𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨

i;

( no body, no crime )

CHAPTER ONE!       CHAPTER ONE!

adjective: persuasive

THE ART OF USING. Rephrased, using others to get what you want. Using your words, your head, and in desperate times, yourself.

Nicoletta Rossi has always been labeled persuasive. Her doe eyes encrypted with the beauty of purity held power, but so did her tongue.

          Not so much in this instance, though. Sat bored in her religion class, a necessity the catholic school she went to wrote into their curriculum, scribbling doodles of doves on a loose leaf-lined piece of paper did she experience her downfall; another persuasive Half-Blood ( although Nicoletta had no clue what Half-Bloods even were ).

          "Class," Mr Smith ordered, square frames hanging from his Roman shaped nose. A clipboard clutched firmly in his hand as he ushered a girl into the classroom. "This is Annabeth Chase. Transfer from. . . ."

          A loose ponytail draped from the crown of her head, blonde curls framing her damp face. Sweat glistening from her forehead and her grey eyes grew wild as she searched the crowd of students.

"No where you'd know," Annabeth didn't miss a beat, wincing slightly as he asked. A hand rested on her hip, toying with her belt. "When's lunch?"

Lunch came shortly, and so did Annabeth's fuse. Following behind Nicoletta with caution, tracing her footsteps with her own.

Nicoletta became scarcely aware of the situation, glancing over her shoulder as she sat in the courtyard, ripping open the brown paper bag that held her skittles.

Annabeth sat down next to her on high alert. Halfway on the chair she spoke quietly. "I'm going to be very coherent with you," an edge to her words startled Nicoletta. "You are in danger."

Well, hello to you too. "Of what? Aaron Davis throwing his Bible at my head?" Again. Aaron Davis didn't really like Nicoletta.

Her grey eyes darkened. "No. Of this—" she gestured her hands around. "—school. Chiron advises—"

Nicoletta raised her eyebrows. "What?" She popped a red skittle into her mouth. "The school that's as ancient as the Aztecs has endangered me. Yeah, okay."