Chapter 3

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE ON MY CHAPTERS AND MY TIKOK- iwanttoforgethim.x
ENJOY THIS ONE !!
————————————————-

"Here we go again", I said as I got out of my depression pit. It was about 48 hours since he saw my arm , I haven't spoke to him since it happened . I felt terrible. After we got cleaned up , he took me out to get food and my favourite snacks . We didn't speak about it , at least he tried not to. All he said was , "Listen we don't have to talk about it , but I can't let you do that to your self kitten, I love you".
Yes he really said he loved me. After those words were out of his mouth , I froze for a couple of seconds taking it in. I kissed him passionately, feeling his soft lips press on to mine. I pulled away because I was still not ready for that moment.
Anyway , my home wasn't a place I wanted to stick around. I grabbed my clothes , shoved them on , brushed my teeth and put some makeup on.
The feeling of missing him , felt different. It was like he was my drug . I haven't touched him , kissed him, looked at him . I just want him.

      JOSHS POV:
——————————————————————————————

After two fucking days without seeing her , without feeling her lips on mine , her body touching mine as we hug, but her voice , the comfort In it. I just miss her allot.

"SON,YOU NEED TO TAKE OVER THE MAFIA , YOUR THE NEW BOSS , YOU GOTTA RUN THIS . I CANT DO IT ANYMORE , ITS UP TO YOU", all those words were screamed at me by my farther . He was the leader of the mafia . Now I am.
"Okay thank you father", I replied.
I've been waiting this for my whole life. There was one thing I've got to do before I started , killing , screaming, ordering , at people in my MY mafia ... ask her to be mine.
I was about to leave to go pick her up from her house. For the fact I rushed there because I know she hates it there .
I came up to the porch way , the house looked like it was peaceful, trees out side, with plants that smelt fresh. But the people inside wasn't, the way they treated Luna was awaful. We would FaceTime and all you could hear was shouting , sometime at her for not closing her door. She had it tough , I was scared she was gonna leave .
I began knocking.

          LUNAS POV:
——————————————————————————————-

I opened the door, to Josh Delan , the boy who had my heart . I ran straight of the porch into his arms . I had finally felt him again. His smell , the way his hands wrapped around my waist . It was perfect.
"So where we going", I asked.
"Your see kitten", he replied .

After a hour drive , we came to this beach at the edge of a cliff . It was beautiful, you could look down and see the waves thrashing against the rocks . The smell of fresh air . It was beautiful. My happy place.
"Why are we here for baby?"I questioned.
"You mean allot to me , you make me feel a different way , not about how you turn me on , you do turn me on good even if you walk past me smiling , even if I look at you , but that's beside the point. I love how you are, the smile on your face it brightens my day , I love the smell of you , you smell of roses that are fresh . But the main this is , is how you make me feel . You make me crazy." Josh didn't stutter .
"Awe, carry on", I softly grabbed his hand.
"When I said I love you , I meant it , I know where 16 nearly 17 now , but you kitten are mine , so will you be mine , my girlfriend, MY kitten?" Josh grabbed a ring from his pocket , a promise ring .
"Yes , yes yes." I gave him my hand and kissed him. This was the right time to say it.  I braked the kiss just to say , " I love you baby", I said looking into his ocean blue eyes.
    JOSHS POV:
——————————————————————————————
Did she really just say those words . I couldn't leave her there so I replied.
" I love you kitten", I broke the silence.
I grabbed her throat and shoved my lips on. All of the sudden she was on top kissing me , she made her way down my body . Kissing my neck , then to her abs. What is she doing , she's making it throb. I picked her up and put her on the bottom .
"Are you ready", I looked and asked for consent.
"Yes I am." Luna replied with a warming smile on her face.
After that , I began kissing her body , making it to her breasts , undoing her top and taking off her bra. Woah I was thinking to my self.
I sucked on one at the time making her bit her lip. Baring in mind we was where no one could find or see us.
I made my way down her thighs but to see scars. I looked up at her , she nodded . I began kissing each other while squeezing the other one with my hand. I gently unbuttoned her shorts , revealing her black laced panties .
"I love them , wear them for me ?" She nodded .
I made my hand slip into her panties feeling how wet she was .
"Fuck your wet princess", she let out a soft moan.
I took of her panties revealing her whole body . I got on my knees smiling to my self , knowing that she was mine. 
"I should probably tell you this , but I'm the mafia boss", I blurted out. I know it was ramdon but she needed to know .

Lunas POV:
—————————————-
I froze . Him. Josh. Omg.
"Say something please baby", josh said.
"That's cool, just means you can protect me . Don't mean I'm not gonna love you baby", i said.

After that one speach he kissed me. He was my forever . The one boy I loved .
Josh Delan had won over my heart.

————————————————————————————————————-
thank you all so much . Sorry this got heated . Chapter 4 tomorrow !!🤍
check my tiktok ~ iwanttoforgethim.x