Chapter 1

Dave's pov
I hand my hands in my pockets as I walked down the busy streets of Warren,Ohio.I was completely bored out of my fucking mind,and desperately wanted something to do.my mom was having wine and talking to her friends,so I couldn't play my guitar today.Since I didn't have band practice today,and all of my friends were busy,I decided to go for a walk.I sighed,kicking a rock in front of me and watching it roll across the street and onto the road.I walked past the store,only to widen my eyes and stop walking.I walked backwards and looked at the front of the store,it's a vinyl shop!"fuck yeah!"I cheered out loud.I entered the store,looking around and feeling mesmerized.

I eagerly went through the aisles and aisles of records,skimming through some of them to see if they had any of my favorite bands.as I skimmed through I landed on a record of a band I knew,I was going to grab the record when a girl grabbed it as well.we looked at each other,I immediately blushed.

"Uh,hi."

"H-Hi."

"I'm sorry,were you gonna take this?"I asked,pulling away."yeah but,you had you hand on it first."she said,she pulled it up and held it towards me."you take it."she insisted,"no,no,you take it.in fact,I'll pay for it for you."i said as I pushed it towards her chest.she blushed,"is this your way of flirting with girls?"she joked.I chuckled,"actually,you're the first girl I've ever flirted with."I admitted."O-Oh..."it was awkwardly quiet for a moment,I cleared my throat and pulled my wallet out."here ya go."i said,handing her some money."thanks..."she trailed off,"Dave,Dave Grohl."I told her my name.she smiled,"Julia,Julia Summers."she introduced herself to me.