Chapter 39

One thing is for certain
I'm still standing here
I should've known

Julia's pov
I had a bad feeling about this tour,I didn't tell Dave about how I felt though.it was an awkward drive to the airport,we met up with Krist,Kurt,and Pat and we're bombarded by paparazzi.Dave held my hand tightly as we walked through the airport,"Krist."i said when they got to where their plane was."yeah Julia?"he said,I hesitated."can you keep an eye on Kurt?"I asked,"I always do Julia."he joked."no Krist I'm serious,I'm worried about him.I...I've got a really bad feeling that won't go away."i admitted,he was shocked."Ok Jules...I'll keep an eye on him,I promise."he said,"thanks Krist...I really appreciate it."i said.he nodded,we quickly hugged.I walked towards Pat next,"have fun Smear."i said.

"You too Summers."he said with a grin,i hugged him.I then went to Kurt next,"will you watch Frances with Cali?"he asked."of course Kurt."i said,he didn't say anything."I wish she was here..."he admitted,I was shocked.I resisted the urge to yell at Kurt for even saying that,"be safe Kurt."i said.I went to hug him but he backed up,which caught me off guard and hurt my feelings."Kurt?"i said,"go say bye to Dave Julia."he said.I gulped and nodded,I walked off to where Dave was.he was sitting down at a chair,his legs bouncing up and down.I sat down next to him,"hey stranger."I greeted him.he looked at me,he hugged me tightly.I hugged him back,I gently kissed his head."I'm gonna miss you so fucking much."he mumbled,"me too baby."I said.