Memories

" HI my names Y/N and this is the story of how I found out the story of my beloved lovers  atleast that what I think it is and I'll never forget the day I met them. "

It was night the rain pouring but I was busy in the cell playing a game with one of my " Doctors ".

"WELL would you look at that I win again " I started laugh manically and felt something being shoved into my back even tho none had been there but the other person I was with. I suddenly felt a shock shoot through me."SON OF A BITCH" I yelped rubbing my back "ok fine jeez I won't do that again fucker " I mumbled the last part hoping nobody heard me and stood up. Wiping off my jacket and looking down at the man still sitting on the floor.

"Your quite the charmer yourself that was a wonderful game we should do this again " a man in front of me stated while looking down and shuffling his cards. He had a pinkish hair color with something that looked to me like a maroon fade at the bottom. He was wearing a white lab coat and a huge smile plastered on his face with two colored things under his eyes. Because of the lighting I could barely make out what they were but I saw them . He looked up and noticed me staring at him. "well your name " he said I practically jumped out of my skin and then slightly blushed looking away.

"My names Y/N and your's " Still slightly blushing I made eye contact. He stood up taking off his coat and shaking it off . I hadn't seen his arms because off how lose the jacket had been on him I was expecting him t ok be skinny like the others. That's when I realized that he had nothing on underneath his jacket which he had just took off. I froze still in embarrassment. My vision blurred ' How the hell does someone look so hot yet so normal ' So lost in my though I didn't even notice him walking up to me slipping his jacket back on and buttoning it up.

"Hello you still there " he snapped his fingers. I didn't move till I heard that.

"Hmm oh yeah I'm here " forcing myself to smile, I was embarrassed but had enough strength to hide it.

"Oh well my names Hisoka now if you would, excuse me I have very important business to attend to goodbye Y/N "

"AWW you gonna leave me just like that we were having fun " Hisoka was confused. He spun around And tilted his head.

" That was cute but No surprises all you doctors do is boring meetings and you never let us out. " I decided to mess around with the newbie. I pouted and plopped onto the floor. looking at him with puppy eyes. I could see a blush on his face and the Strangest look on his face. I just brushed it off and stood up. I felt a shock go through my back again like before but much more painful than the last time. I screamed falling to the floor . "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR I DIDN'T DO SHIT WRONG " I looked up and he had disappeared. I got to stand back up trying to push out the pain. But as I tried I was pinned to the ground with something being stabbed into my neck and I passed hearing a faint whisper. "please come back to me I can't lose you again " The last thing I remember before waking up was a  memory.

Y/N's third POV

"Y/N IM BACK " I see a little boy running he looked vaguely familiar. He had blue hair with a slightly lighter tone on the bottom. He had two things in his hand and a smile plastered across his face. "I got them " he said coming to a halt while out of breath. "WHY THANK YOU finally doing something right " I said pulling something out of his hands. "WELL it's not my fault the shit you wanted was hard to find " I Looked down at the thing on my hand It was a ring bright red with something inside of it. I opened it around looking on the inside of the ring something was written on it.

"Did you look at this"

"No why "

" I will always love you forever Y/N
That's what I had put In here "

"That's sweet "

"OI, I-I wanna say something " the kid with blue hair looked up and was a little startled by my sudden outburst.

"What do you want to say Y/N "
The kid with blue hair standing right in front of me. I jumped up onto him and pulled him into a kiss then the memory started to fade away as I'm awaken by a bright light. Loud sounds and my body shaking. "Y/N Y/N Wake up Y/N "