The Hike /Ishimondo 🤙

Sorry for not posting in awhile!

Au

Grown up 

Type

Fluff for the life of me

3rd POV

MOnDo BuTTeR AnD Mr. NO RuNNinG In thE haLLS 

A/n: I'll stop okay -_-

Mondo and his bro friend Taki's

A/n: Okay, okay! Time to be serious. 

Mondo and his boyfriend Taka haven't done something in awhile. Taka decided to think of idea's of a hangout/date.

"Hey Mondo?" Taka asked one fateful night. 

"Oh, hey bro! What's up!" Mondo said while giving taka a fist-bump. Mondo looked like he was in a good mood. Next to him stood Chihiro (My husbando and my precious angel.)

"How would you like to go on a hike tomorrow! You can join to Chihiro." He offered.

"Sure." The two the boi's (Mondo and Chihiro) said in harmony. 

The NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY TAKA DEMANDING TO NOT RUN IN THE HALLS! GO DRINK SOME WATER NOW :D

Taka was preparing for there hike. He brought water, a map, trail mix, and sunscreen. The three boi's got in the car and they headed to the Alice Fries trail. (Real trail look it up, I've been there. It's one of my favorite hikes.)

The two found a parking spot and Taka paid for the ticket like a good boi. He stuck the ticket on the car shield and locked his car. 

"Let's go!" Taka said pointing at the sky. 

Mondo gave a small chuckle and Chihiro smiled. The two went on the first part of the hike and saw some birdies. Chihiro took a picture with the camera Mahiru let him borrow. The two stopped for a quick water break but soon continued. The two had to walk up a steep hill and Mondo had to carry Chihiro since he got tired. Once they got to the top. The gay boi's looked at the beautiful view.

"Wow it's noice!" 

I mean

"Wow it's nice!" Chihiro said as he took a sip of his water. 

"I know! That's why I choose this hike." Taka said proudly.

"You sure know good hikes bro!" Mondo said. He then gave Taka a small kiss on his mouth. Taka then turned a flustered shade of red. Chihiro looked as if his ship had just sailed!

The End 

Would you consider this a shitpost?

What's my next ship peeps?

Word Count: 389