007- snitch

destiny's pov

As I get out of the car, I look to see a large house. Vinnie and Aaron start walking towards it so I follow.

When we enter there was music blasting, it was dark inside but had many colored lights. I look around to see people dancing, alcohol almost spilling from their cups.

"Aaron what exactly am I going to do here?" I raise my brow.

"Don't drink, don't talk to boys, and don't leave." He smiles.

"I asked what am I supposed to do not what do I avoid" I roll my eyes.

"I don't know" He shrugs.

"Oh my gosh Aaron thank you that helped me so much" I sigh, crossing my arms.

"Great, I'll see you later dessie!" He smiles, patting the top of my head.

"Dessie?" I ask confused.

"Got it from Emily" He walks off.

I look over to see Vinnie still standing there.

"Hi?" I wave.

"You're such a snitch Destiny." He shakes his head.

"A snitch? How?" I say as I walk to the kitchen.

"Watch when you fuck up, I'm gonna be the first to tell Aaron" He leans on the counter as I grab a water from the fridge.

"I will never because I am perfect" I take a sip of my cold water. He takes it from me chugging like half the damn bottle.

"Oh yeah? You're so perfect that you cry every day in your room?" He tilts his head. I glare at him.

"You're so perfect that you got ghosted?" He grins.

"You can stop now." I walk away, but I hear him follow me.

"Why? I was just getting started" He grabs onto my arm as we walk through the crowd so he doesn't lose me.

"Okay then keep going" I shrug.

"You're so fucking perfect Destiny that you stay at home alllll day." He turns me around to face him.

"You're so perfect Vincent that you came to a party without telling your girlfriend." I smile.

"You're so perfect Destiny that you took back someone who ghosted you." He glares. The smile leaving my face.

"I did not take him back!" I defend. Though I was definitely thinking about it.

"Destiny you sound so fucking dumb right now, there's absolutely no way a friend gives another friend kisses on their forehead" He chuckles.

"Or that they hold hands, and cuddle." He adds.

"Okay." I sigh. I was getting a headache from the music and the constant yelling over it.

"Okay?" He grins.

"Yes okay." I rub my head trying to get some relief.