5- Alastor the hanako-kun wannabe

( Mentions of food so don't get hungry)

Ambrose pov:

I'm now 3 years old and can do some stuff I wasn't able to before:
I can walk! I can talk! And I can jump! And I can read stuff!

I was really happy the day I took my first steps but that's a story for another time, right now I'm stealing ice cream from the kitchen.

It's actually shaved ice but I just call it ice cream, one day I'll teach the maids and head chef on how to make actual ice cream. Maybe we can add chocolates and strawberries in it too?

"Ughhh" I struggled as I tried to reach up on the counter, 'got it!' I thought as my hand touched something cold. Carefully I picked it up and jumped down from the chair I was using.

I sat down and started eating the shaved ice as it melted in my mouth the second I put it in, it was really weird feeling but it tasted great!

As I kept eating the ice cream I heard the door open, thinking it was a maid I pushed the bowl under the counter and ran towards the rice sacks to hide behind them.

'I'll just leave after she goes away' I thought. But what I say wasn't a maid but a guy about twice as tall as me.

He had orange-gold hair and jewelled eyes 'wait- JEWELLED EYES!?' I looked back at him to see he was opening a shelf. He took some thing out of it and proceeded to eat it. 'I don't remember any other person other than Claude, me, athanasia and Jeanette having jewelled eyes in the story' I suspiciously thought

Then something caught me off guard 'is he FLOATING!?' As I leaned in the rice sack lost its balance and fell down making me fall at the strange guys feet, as I looked up he was looking down at me

"Um..hi?" He said "AHH- mhmmm!" I tried to scream but (my head was under water /jk) he stuffed a macaron in my mouth. "Shhh~ be quiet! We don't want anyone to hear us, do we?" He said.

"Phmm hmmph bph?" I asked
(translation: who are you?)

I took out the the macaron from my mouth and ate the piece I bit into. "W-who are you?" I asked, scared that he maybe a royal member which I didn't know about.

I did not need another person to look out for. He started observing me and said "you grew up quite well", "Huh?" I said confused.

"My names Alastor, an apparition" he said smiling, "apparition? Like hanako-kun?" I said out loud. He looked confused for a moment but just shrugged it off and said "I'm not gonna harm you, your interesting" he smiled at me and floated upwards

"Interesting? How?" I asked, "you'll know" he said and dismissed the question.

"I'm Ambrose" I introduced myself. 'If he's a bad ghost like tsukasa then he would kill me in a minute so it's better to be polite for now'.

"Well Ambrose, I'm sure we will meet each other soon" he said as he started fading away. I quietly made my way towards my ice cream and started eating again, 'what a weird apparition' I thought.

~A week later~

Its been a week since I've met Alastor, I've started trying to practice using a sword but I'm just 3 years old so it's hard to even lift a wooden sword.

So I've been practising with a stick! Alastor has also been teaching me magic, but I can't do anything with his way of teaching...

Flashback~

"Then you go VAMM and POOSH then you lift your hand up and concentrate mana there so it goes VROOM" says Alastor

"Um.. Alastor, i didn't get anything" I say as he looks towards me confused

"Huh?, why not?" He asks, "your way of teaching is hard to understand" I say with a deadpan

"That's how my teacher taught me and I understood all of it" he says with a pout. "Well, this teacher of yours must be a idiot"

*meanwhile from under a tree*

"Achoo" says a sleeping wome- man.

Present

Uh.. let's not talk about that-

After hanging out with Alastor for a while, I found out he is really fun to be around. He pranks a lot of people by scaring them and helps me make flower crowns in the garden, which I really like.

In a month my 4th birthday is approaching, 'I really should go meet athanasia' I thought, 'before it's too late'.

As I decided I'll go meet athanasia, I looked over to Alastor who is eating macarons. "Alastor?" I called "hmm?" He looked towards me, "I wanna go meet my sister" I say "sure-" he answered as he resumes eating.

I get up and go to Greta so she will change my clothes.

*15 mins later*

As me and Alastor walked down the pathway to my garden so we can sneak out and go meet athanasia I saw a palace with a red roof 'this must be the ruby palace' I thought.

I crawled out of the hole as Alastor mutters an invisibility spell.

We walked towards the garden as we spotted some maids talking. "The princess is really cute isn't she?" "Yeah! She looks so lovely"

But ehh-

Why do these maids like athy? They were supposed to hate her and Lilian should be the only maid who supports her.

"Princess wait!" I hear as I look over, a little girl with golden hair light, green dress and jewelled eyes ran into the garden.

She ran and yelled "ATHY DOESNT WANT VEGGIES! ATHY WANTS CHOCO!"

.....is this really my sister who was said to be dull and obedient?