I-I-I Love You!

(I randomly found the video above on YouTube when searching for John Cena x Dora The Explorer)

John is 21
Dora is 20

John was walking down a path in the Peruvian jungle when he stumbled upon a female.
"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, miss?"
John Cena expressed his concerns via facial expression before realizing his mistake.
"Oh wait! You can't see me!"
John said while waving his hand in front of his face, palm facing towards him.
"S-Sir, I-I'm actually ok. Can you help me up, please?"
Dora winced while trying to get up without the male's help. John saw her struggle and reached out a hand.
"Ok fine. This one time I'll validate your sight of me."
John helped her up after she grabbed his hand. Dora smiled with a blush tinted onto her beautiful brown skin. John felt his face heat up from her goddess-like beauty.
"W-What's your name, sir?"
Dora shyly asked with her hands clasped behind her, the purple backpack she was wearing sliding off a bit.
"I'm John Cena, what's your n-name?"
John asked confidently, although his voice shook towards the end of his sentence. Dora noticed this and giggled sweetly while smiling warmly.
"I'm Dora Márquez. Nice to meet you."
John shyly scratched the back of his neck while replying,
"Likewise."

6 months later~

John and Dora have now known each other for 6 months and they still have feelings for each other, so John planned to confess.
What he didn't know was that Dora was already married.
"Dora!"
John shouted aloud. Dora turned towards the male with a blush.
"Y-Yes, John?"
John rushed over to Dora and he shyly held out a bouquet of flowers.
"I-I-I Love You!"