I'm Sorry...

Dora stood, frozen in her track. She was making sure she wasn't hearing things. John confessed?!
"I-I-I-"
"Dora!"
The pair standing turned to look at the newly entering individual, interrupting the conversation. It was the one person Dora dreaded bumping into right now.
...
Swiper.
"O-Oh hey, S-Swiper."
John looked betrayed and confused as he watched this Swiper guy place his arm around his crush.
"D-Dora...who's this?"
John looked towards his feet and Dora noticed a dark shadow covering his face.
"Oh, is this the friend you were talking about, Dora? Nice to meet you, man! I'm Dora's husband."
'...What?...'
'Husband..?'
'She's married?'
John was physically shaking. Dora and Swiper didn't know what was wrong with him. Dora then looked at his face that was turned down. She noticed he looked...sad?...angry?...murderous?
"J-John?"
"John, you alright, bud?"
John drowned out the voices as his anger slowly built up. He tried to walk away before his rage got the best of him and his instincts kicked in, but he was too mad. John then tackled Swiper and started choking him out.
"J-ack-John! W-w-wha-t are you doi-"
Swiper tried to speak, but John choked him harder until he passed out. John snapped out of his daze and he was scared because Dora looked visibly disturbed. John stood up, leaving Swiper on the ground.
"Y-You can't see me!"
John did his signature hand wave and started running away.
"W-Wait, John-"
John was still running while Dora called out to him, but instead of stopping he kept running and yelled,
"I'm Sorry..."