𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒏

Trigger warning: Mentions of murder, blood, injuries, and light sexual content you have been warned

______________________

Third person

It was the middle of the night, Landon was unable to sleep because of the strong emotions he was feeling.

These feelings were extremely strong, and they were only getting stronger as his birthday got closer.

Finally after three hours of tossing, and turning. He got up and snuck out of his cabin, and went to the lake.

Hope on the other hand, was sleeping great until the nightmares started again.
She was laying in her bed, sound asleep when it started.

The nightmares was mostly just violent flashbacks of what happened that night, but that night was worse then any ghosts, or giant spiders.

She woke up gasping for air, and sobbing violently. She wasn't loud, but loud enough to wake the sleeping girl next to her.

"Shush it's okay Hope, just take deep breaths, everything's going to be okay." Emma said softly before pulling Hope in.

Hope fell back into Emma's arms, and cried into her chest. Emma held onto her until she heard Hope go silent.

"Hey Em, I'm going to take a run. I'll be back." Hope said before hugging her one more time, and then sitting up.

"Be careful Hope. Love you." Emma said.
"I love you more." Hope replied before walking out side.

It only took a couple seconds for her to remove the thin layer of clothes she had on. Which consisted only of shorts and a bra.

She then shifted into wolf  form, and ran off into the dark woods.

Landon was sitting in the grass, on the side of the lake when the white wolf with those gorgeous eyes he loved came up to him.

Each wolf looked different; for example they were different sizes and shapes, but their true eyes were the ones that was the wolf's eye color.

Hope was a medium sized wolf, smaller then a lot of the other wolves though.
And her fur was white like snow, and her eyes would glow in their natural color.

Hope shifted back into human form, and walked over to him.

"Hey there, princess." Landon said to the brunette girl who just sat down next to him.

"Hey." Hope said back in a quiet tone, this was enough to alert him something was wrong.

"What's wrong princess, you seem off." Landon  said before running his hands threw her hair.

Hope didn't respond, or really even look up. She just stared down at the dark water completely lost in thought.

"Baby.." He said before picking her up, and placing her in his lap.