39: Wish Lists

[AUTHOR’S POV]

“You have to kill me Severus.”

A minute of silence passed between them. The man cannot comprehend what the woman just announced before his eyes.

“Severus?” L/N called in a very gentle voice. But the man just remained looking at her.

“Tell me you’re kidding because I don’t find any bits of this amusing at all.” He looked calm and his voice sounds very soft but dangerous at the same time. His lip is pursed, right eyebrow lifting and eyes showing malevolency.

“Severus. Can you please just this once stop being sarcastic?” The woman bolted up from her seat, back is facing towards him as she is incapable of lashing out right now. She has to explain the situation very clear to him as much as she hates Dumbledore’s idea, Snape is very crucial to the plan.

“Okay. I’m sorry for that… I just...” her right hand finds her mouth, brushing just above it as it quickly fall on her waist.

“I just find this difficult as well. Frankly, I still wanted to live. I haven’t live thirteen years of my life and I still have a lot of things that I really wanted to do like exhibiting mischiefs with my friends, collecting muggle literatures, riding a bus in the very busy streets of London and spend my time with you!”

The room remained peaceful, only the soft heavy breathing of the both of them is audible. A delicate sigh escaped her lips, her E/C eyes looks into his black orbs.

“I-I… I wanted to live the rest of my life with you Sev… So please! P-please…” The woman find herself sitting on the chair as she felt her knees giving up, tears uncontrollably flowing down to her cheeks. Snape let out a short gasp, realization is slowly hitting him.

“Fine.” He calmly blurted out. No need to make the situation more saddening. L/N looked up to him. “But in one condition…”

***

“This girl is a traitor My Lord!” Bellatrix Lestrange shrieked, eyes almost bulging out of her eye socket as she points her finger covered in grime at L/N. Y/N almost lost her hearing because of the enormous beating of her heart that she can hear on her ears. She is so damn nervous. L/N take a mental note to put Bellatrix first to her 'kill lists'.

Which reminds her

Voldemort rise up from his throne, eyes staring at his loyal servant then to L/N like he's scrutinising their very existence.

“I-I have seen her! She is acquaintance with Sirius Black and that mere disgusting lycanthrope Lupin!” Bellatrix almost kneel before her lord, she is so desperate that spits were hanging on the side of her lips. She believe she should be beside Voldemort, and not ‘the-back-stabbing-pureblood’. The Azkaban escapee thought that You-Know-Who will give her a big reward for relying such ‘important’ information. But all she can do is to cry as Voldemort lifted his wand and strongly casted the cruciatus curse at her.

Idiot! Why am I surrounded by these kind of people?! Astor and I made an unbreakable vow Bella… She will die if she ever think of deceiving me!” The man lashes out, almost making Bellatrix a toasted bread. It left Y/N to be swallowing really hard. She wonders why she isn't dead yet that she's already betraying Voldemort. Well, she's not exactly befooling the man... So why?

Bella cried in agony when Voldemort casted a cruciatus curse on her. Mumbling unrecognizable words as Voldemort stopped. He tilted his head towards L/N, waiting for her to say something.

"Sirius Black and Remus Lupin believe that I can be trusted. They can rely useful informations from the Order. Besides, I, myself can go attend their private gatherings Bellatrix that neither you nor the rest of the death eaters have the ability to do." Y/N stated with harsh and cold tone that made Voldemort's eyes glitter in delight.