Finale

5 years later........

Jin sighed as he popped a mochi in his mouth. The dessert reminds him of someone.

"Jinnie! I'm home!" Shouted his boyfriend.

"In the kitchen Joonie!" Jin replied back.

Namjoon entered the kitchen wearing a suit and a small briefcase in hand.

They greeted each other with a kiss.

"How's work?"

Namjoon sighed. "Nothing new. The K Blood Mafia has always lots of workers, therefore, not much work to do"

After their victory with Hanjung, they found out that the burned land couldn't be grown back, according to Mrs. Park Minji.

So they brought all the people to the modern dimension and let them settle in to the new life.

Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon wanted to have an exciting life so they went to an alternate universe a year after the incident.

TXT, Blackpink, Seventeen, and the hybrids they now call themselves as Enhypen, wanted to go with the NamJin couple.

And who were they to say no? 

Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to join too. And good news! Taehyung finally asked out Jungkook to be his boyfriend. While the Sope couple was still hoping for their other lover to show up.

The Park Couple were left in the other world because they had a flower shop and a business company to run.

Turns out, the alternative universe they entered was still the same Seoul but was ruled by a Mafia.

So, to settle in this new environment, Namjoon worked in the Mafia that is ruling Seoul, the K Blood Mafia as one of the drug/weapon dealers there. TXT, Blackpink, Enhypen and Seventeen was recruited as the small teams that handle simple missions by the K Blood Mafia. Yoongi and Jungkook became the best snippers. Hoseok was the distraction they always use during missions and Taehyung was one of the best hackers in K Blood.

"I wonder where's our Jiminie....." Jin sighed, popping another mochi in his mouth.

Namjoon opened his mouth but closed after when the door opened. They both didn't need to guess who it was.

"Wassup everybody! We got chicken!" Taehyung yelled holding two buckets of chicken in his arms.

"Uhhh, Tae, we have 35 people in this household for f*ck's sake" Namjoon said watching Taehyung placed the food on the counter.

"Who said this was the only food?"

Taehyung chuckled as they watched the SEVENTEEN boys holding more food in their arms.

"Let's get this started!" A hyper Jun yelled.

They all laughed. Thank god they lived in super huge mansion. And when I mean huge I meant wide as a park and 5— no, 6 stories tall.

🗡️

"Namjoon hyung!" Jihoon yelled as he entered the office room. "The leader wants to see us!"

The room goes silent as Namjoon stand up awkwardly and pulled Jihoon on his way out if the room.

"The leader wants what?!" Namjoon shouted as the door behind them closed. The leader of the Mafia was never known to anyone. And if he was seen, he was wearing a mask covering his whole face.

"Leader J wants to see us" Seungcheol repeated as the rest of Seventeen came into view.

"You too? Leader J wants to see us too" Lisa said as her group joins in.

"Us too!" TXT and Enhypen arrived.

"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Taehyung hyung and Jungkook hyung are there waiting for us" Soobin said.

They were soon met with the 5 others by the leader's office doors.

"Ready?" Jin asked.

"Ready"

Jin knocked the door.

"Leader J? You called us?"

"Come in"

Jin held the handle of the door and pushed it to open. He peeked in and signaled the others to enter.

Once all 35 of them had entered, they saw a large chair was facing its back at them.

"You called us Leader J?" Namjoon asked.

The person behind the chair chuckled. "What a coincidence that we have met again in this universe"

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows. "Pardon?"

The man turned his chair and the room went silent.

"J-Jimin?"

"Hello guys. Long time no see" Jimin smirked, a knife casually twirling in his hand.

The man behind the killings of the most famous people was Jimin? No, it can't be.

Where's their kind and cheerful Jimin?