13

Jin was going to Ken's house. Ofcourse he wanted to go alone but then since that incidence bangtan made sure to keep jin company wherever he went. So jimin accompanied him.

They stood there out as jin knocked on the door. "Coming..." a voice called out. Jin smiled while jimin just rolled his eyes.  "Jin! You are here!" Ken opened the door as he hugged the now blonde close. " Yes I am" Jin said hugging back. " ahm" jimin fake coughed to get attention.

" Oh so are you....." Ken mumbled a little guiding them in his house. He made them sit on the couch. As he got water, "soo jin tell me everything about you!" Ken said smiling. "Kennie you know me already!" Jin said blushing a little. Jimin frowned. "No you have been away for soo many years! Ofcourse i must have missed out on something." Ken said smiling.

Jimin internally panicked what if jin says that they are in a relationship to Ken? "Well nothing much apart from being busy in work and award shows you know" Jin said smiling. Jimin sighed out of relived. "Ofcourse.......4 desangs you guys must be really busy..." Ken said chuckling a bit. "Ken don't say that! Your group is awesome too! I saw your performance that day! You performed soo well!" Jin said beaming up.

"Thanks a lot jinnie! It means soo much! You too were soo good yesterday....your solo song Epiphany made me cry you are soo beautiful" ken said smiling. Jin blushed as he looked down his ears and his neck red from the blood rush. "Kenniee...stoppp...you made me blush" Jin said. "Well at least I know you didn't changed one bit." Ken smiled.

Jimin just sat there with a sour expression. "Oh jimin...how have you been?" Ken asked. Jin looked at him smiling. Jimin smiled as he said, "am good Ken hyung....how have you been?" Jimin asked in his fake good tone. "Am good too... just been busy lately." He said smiling. They kept talking and jimin definitely did noticed how Ken's hand keep finding their way up jin's thighs...or how easily he made him blush. Everything hurted him.

When jin's phone rang, "oh...its the dress designer....I'll catch up in a moment..." Jin said walking away from them.
"So jimin....how have you guys been?" Ken asked smirking a bit. "Oh well.....better than you hyung....cause we got jin..." jimin said smiling. "He is older than you...." Ken said eyeing jimin. "Hyung didn't told you? He is in relationship.......with us.........we can call him jin if we want tooo....you know" jimin said sipping the tea.

Ken sweared his blood boiled. But he kept quite. Jin came back. "Ahh so how is it between you two?" Jin asked. "Perfect hyung."  Jimin said smiling. Jin smiled as he sat and continued his talk. They talked for a while. Maybe more than an hour. Jimin hated it there. He didn't liked that dude near his hyung. Call jimin crazy but Ken always gave him bad vibes. "Hyung......" jimin scooted towards jin, "yeah...." "We need to go.....you see......we have something on our schedule right."

Jin nodded his head in understanding and rose up as he hugged Ken. "It was sooo good to meet you." Jin said. "So was it." Ken said . Holding jin quite closely and quite tightly. Jimin sweared he would have pounced there on top of Jin beating the shit out of Ken. But he didn't. Jin broke the hug as they walked out. Halfway through the door Ken just had to call jin.

"Wait!" "What is it now?" Jimin said quite loud to be heard. "Jin.........tomorrow...its Saturday." Ken said. "Yes it is." Jin smiled.  "Will you like to stay at my place....tomorrow? Just you." He didn't forgot to mention the other visitor of his unwelcoming of his. Jin smiled as he said, " sure it will be fun!" As they walked out. A bummer for jimin. Once in car as they reached their dorm and jimin climbed down the car jin said, "chim...I have some work...be back in 10!" Jin said smiling. "10..." jimin repeated. "Yeah 10 promise!" Jin said smiling. Jimin smiled as he walked back in the elevator. He has a plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin walked in. He had plucked a rose from the rose plant he had been growing for few years now. He walked in a temple. Though he might have never shown himself being religious to the world. Not even the boys. To his surprise after meeting namjoon he realized there exists people who do not belive in his existence.  It doesn't matters to him as long as he is with them. But he hurted his dear mother and it never settled with him. He loved his mother the most. He can't hurt her.