Chapter 1- boarding school?

Aria's POV

"What do you mean, you're sending me to boarding school?!" I cried as my father watched me not even a care in his eyes,

" you're getting into enough trouble now, you been expelled from nearly every private and public school in the country, and now none of them are willing to accept you into any of the other schools here. So I have no choice but to send you away. You are very lucky Sherlock academy headmaster is letting you in his school even after looking at your file after many rejected. I think this boarding school will be good for you" he said,

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I don't like your attitude young lady"

who does he think he is sending me to boarding school?

last I checked he didn't even give a shit about me or my life. Why now why after all these years?!

This is so annoying. I fucking can't do this anymore I hate him so much.
maybe a boarding school wouldn't be so bad at least I can finally get out of his hell hole of a castle.

"fine" I finally agreed.

"what?" my father said.

I rolled my eyes again.

"fine I'll go to this stupid boarding school " I stated, as I said that I saw a hint of joy in his eyes, I haven't seen him so joyful since mom died.

he must really want me gone

"Splendid I'll have the servants get your bag ready, you leave first thing Monday morning" he added before he left.

"Wow its so nice to see when your own father wanting you out of his life" i mutter in sarcasm.

***

It was Sunday night, the night before I'm leaving for boarding school. my father told me that I will be attending 'Sherlock high academy'. I thought it sounded kinda weird cuz their school is literally named after sherlock holmes.

My dad made the servants give me a whole presentation about eh school , it's basically a school for rich snobs. Apparently one of the top international boarding schools in the world, and located in here, in Paris.
Yay fun.
Not.

And Apparently only smart ppl can go to that school.
So most people who graduated from the school become very successful.
Pft I doubt I'd be one of them.

We have to wear a uniform(which sucks by the way).
I'm going to have to share my room with a fucking  stranger, great. I mean kinda cool I guess cuz I might even make a friend or they try to destroy my entire existence. Whatever happens, happens right?

last but not least boys like what do you mean i got to see their nasty and annoying face's everyday.

God I hope their not as annoying as the guys were in my last school

I think the next 2 years wouldn't be so bad. It was around midnight now and I was feeling a bit sleepy so I shut my laptop and put it on my bedside table. I clapped my hands and the lights went off ( pretty cool right, I know, I'm going to miss this) and went to sleep.

****

A/N

Aaah there's the first chapter done.

the first chapter of my first book.

I know it's short but I promise, the other chapters will be longer.

otay that's all byee!

don't forget to comment and vote