Chapter 9

Alrighty I'm back once again and this time I won't be leaving so here's chapter 9 for you all, and also since this year is more busy it might take longer for me to post so please be patient with me thank you so much. <333

Kokichis POV

I have a purpose in my life. Correction. I had a purpose. Everything is blank my head is completely empty. I don't know why I am now realizing this everything that's happened before this killing game began is a blur. A black whole in my mind. It's confusing and it of course bothers me. It bothers me a lot. 

I take off my scarf placing it down. I look at my reflection. 

I've never realized how bad I looked, I looked sick. I was a walking corpse when I didn't have my mask on. My eyes are dull and the bags under my eyes stick out considering I'm paler than a fucking ginger. My hair is a mess too. Everything about me  is a mess and I hate it. I hate it all, I hate everything.

I'm losing my shit at this point, I need to think straight. And get my mind off this killing stuff by the end of the day I might as well end up murdering a bitch.

No Ones POV

Kokichi sighed turning on his shower. He knew that clearing his mind is what he needs to focus on. He look off his clothes and walked in the shower smiling slightly at the refreshing warmth that hit his face. Kokichi always enjoyed being in water whether is came to swimming, taking a shower, or just getting wet. He found it calming. 

After his long ass shower he folded his clothes. Grabbing a sweatshirt and shorts. Of course he'd never be caught dead in "normal clothes" after all he is basically impersonating a damn clown with a god complex. 

"I have to be more careful, especially since Kaito and Shuichi are now their "pregame" selves. I got to figure out what kind of people they are." Kokichi said to himself waking out of his bathroom and looking at his board.  "Lets see here..." he mumbled taking Kaito's and Shuichi's pictures and placing them in a new area. He wrote on the top 'turned to pg". 

Kokichi nodded thinking about how they acted earlier around him and the others, and most importantly to each other. Honestly it was weird since they have been basically the best of buddies until they turned into their pregames. Now all they wanna do is basically kill one another.

Shuichi's POV

Where is he god dammit. I need to find my Kokichi. I walk down the hallway frantically eyeing every picture seeing which one matches my Kokichi's new look. I seriously can't get over how hot he is..

Shuichi stop you need to pay attention! I sigh taking a breathe. I look to my right and see his picture. "Perfect!" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to his door and listen to see what he's doing. And don't call me a stalker or anything this is normal. Okay!

I can tell he's pacing or something..okay I'm knocking-!  

I can tell he flinched, "Who the hell is there?!" He yelled. Damn his voice is adorable. "It's Shuichi..!" I yelled back. He opened the door confused. "Hi Kokichi, can I come in~?" I asked smileing. He nodded hesitantly  and I walked in after him. 

"Sooo what do you want Shumai?" Kokichi giggled out. I couldn't help but blush at that. "Oh I wanted to see where you went it's almost dinner after all so I came to check on you~" I answered walking a bit closer to him. He smiled. "Awe thanks for checking on me Shu shu! Now get out so I can change, unless you wanna see me change!" He clearly joked about that last part. I nodded and walked out blushing like a mad man. I mean I am one but still. I smiled slowly to myself. Of course I've seen the old kichi change but this one is new. So I guess I just have to wait for my Koki to come back, but for the time being I'm going to have some fun with this Kokichi.

Thanks for reading you guys I, I hope you enjoyed!

Peace ✨✌️