||★|| Anniversary ||★||

This 'story' contains: Nsfw/Smut, Degrading kink, Submissive reader, Fingering & Eating out.
Also english isn't my first language, sorry for the errors.

As the scent of the strawberry icing fills your lungs and the sound of the wall clock ticking in the background you loudly sighed to yourself and smiled. "Almost done!"

"Now I just need to-" Suddenly you flinched when you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist, you look back to see Maki with a smirk on her face."Maki! You scared-" But before you could say anything else she turns you around to face her, she then kissed you, her left hand now holding your waist rubbing circles with her thumb and her right hand slowly going up under your shirt.
You let out a small whimper as her right hand squeezes your right boob, but you snapped yourself back remembering the cake and pushed her away firmly.

As you turn back to what you were doing trying to control your lustful desires Maki then whispers in your ears. "Hmm, It smells good." "Y-yeah it's for our anniversary, remember?" You said sighing quietly relieved after managing to even speak, no one ever made you feel this way even her voice was enough to make you aroused and wet.
"What makes you think I forgot?" She said chuckling a bit clearly satisfied by the way you react to every little thing that she does.

Still trying to control yourself you try to walk away slowly but Maki holds you still. "Oh? Trying to avoid me now?" Maki smirks at you while you just blush and look away, she then picks you up and sits you down on top of the kitchen counter.

She leans in to your left ear and whispered. "Hmm...I'm not really in the mood to eat some cake, how 'bout I eat you instead~?." You closed your legs trying to hide your wetness from her, she chuckles quietly again slowly sliding her right hand up under your shirt unclasping your bra and tossing it away. She unbuttoned some of the buttons of your shirt just enough for her to see your boobs hanging out. She leaned in and takes your left boob in her mouth sucking your nipple and playing with it with her tongue while her right hand playing with the other and rubbing your right nipple with her thumb every now and then. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand moaning on to it trying to contain it with your legs shaking and your body flinching every now and then.

"Strip and turn around." Maki ordered, you quietly removed all your clothing and looked at Maki. She raises her eyebrows signing you to continue. "I don't know how too..." "Are you stupid? Figure it out." You looked around the counter and slowly went on all fours turning around exposing your whole ass to Maki.

"Touch yourself." Maki said firmly and you looked back in embarrassment. "Maki please..." "Hmm? What?" "Please touch me..." "I can't hear you, speak up slut. " Maki ordered and slapped your right ass cheek causing it to go red. "Please touch me...!" "Hmm...why should I?" "Because I'm your b-bitch...that means I'm also your responsibility...!" "Hmm, that's right." Maki slid one finger inside you twirling it around. She stopped for a few second letting you catch your breath and stick another finger in catching you off guard making you moan loudly.

"M-maki it stings..." "I know." She said firmly slapping your left ass cheek also causing it to go red. She starts to move her fingers inside you making a scissoring movement with it moving faster and faster making your moans go louder with it. As she goes faster and faster you feel something inside your stomach building up. "Maki I'm...ha...close!"
Your moans get louder and your insides get tighter Maki suddenly pulls out her fingers leaving you to feel sexually frustrated. "Maki?!" "What?" She asked teasingly chuckling quietly to herself. "Why didn't you let me-" "You told me to touch you, not make you cum." "But-"

"Beg for it then." She said cutting you off running her hands in your hair softly. "I want you to make me cum." You said quietly but firmly swallowing your own spit and avoiding eye contact. "I said beg for it not order me around." She said taking a fistful of your hair tugging it back and forth a couple of times.
You held on to her hand and whimpered, she lets go of your hair carefully sliding her hand down to your chin only to roughly squeeze your cheeks making you look at her.

"Don't make me repeat myself again."

"Please make me cum!" You said desperately not breaking eye contact this time. "There's my desperate little slut." Maki smiled letting go of your face and tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Lay on your back I'll eat you out just like I promised." She winked at you making you even wetter than before.

As you did what you were told Maki gets on her knees and puts your legs on her shoulders still not breaking eye contact with you. After admiring the view of your wet pussy twitching for a few second she wraps her right arm around your left thigh(I meant on your point of view)rubbing you wet sensitive clit. She starts licking your entrance not actually sticking her tongue in but doing it just enough to make you want it more. "Maki!" "Yes yes." She said giggling finally sticking it in rubbing your clit faster with her right thumb.

After a minute of listening to your loud moans she switches it up and starts sucking on your clit also sticking in her pointing finger and middle finger inside you making you moan even faster and louder. Suddenly you felt something building up in your stomach again, repeatedly moaning Maki's name you cum in her mouth with your back arched and your eyes rolled back from too much pleasure. Maki licks up and swallows all your cum not leaving a single drop. Letting out a loud sigh you start to fall asleep on the counter. "How cute."

Maki smiled carrying you to the bathroom and cleaning your body gently, drying you off, dressing you up with an oversized shirt & panties and tucking you in bed. She kisses your forehead and takes off her glasses putting it on the night stand.

Sighing in relief and relaxation she lays down beside you with her left arm under her pillow and her right one wrapped around your waist, she slowly drifts of to sleep.