Chapter 1: Part 2

It was only about five minutes after lunch ended before students finally started to come back to the classroom. Many of them came back in groups, talking loudly about who knows what.
   When the whole class finally sits in their seats, it was 1:10, ten minutes later than they were suppose to arrive.
   Nagisa claps twice, making the class stop talking and looking up at their short teacher.
"As you all know, this is my first time teaching this class, so today I would like to get to know each other better. You might know each other already, but I barely know anything about you, so when called on, please tell me something interesting about you."
There were some whispers and giggles as they discussed what they would say when they were called on. After a few minutes, Nagisa picks the first student who he could remember off the top of his head.
   "Rentaro Azume, you can go first."
   He stands up quickly, not wanting to face the small teacher's wrath a second time. After thinking for a moment, he finally says, "I do karate..."
   Nagisa smiles, "That's nice! It would help you try and take me down."
   Rentaro nods stiffly, not really knowing how to respond to that comment before sitting down.
   "Then..." Nagisa begins, "Haru Itashi, why don't you go next?"
   Haru was a boy with jet black hair and bluish gray eyes. He gets up in a leisure manner, stating, "I play table tennis." Before sitting down again.
   Next was April Emiko, the girl that had informed him, (Or more like yelled out) that the real teacher that was suppose to teach this class never appeared. Which was quite irresponsible, Nagisa thinks.
She doesn't bother to get up, just curling her hair around her finger saying, "I don't like you, I don't like any of you, so don't talk to me."
Nagisa frowns, "That won't do, Emiko-san, you need to get to know your classmates better."
She scoffs, blowing some hair away from her face, but besides that, she gave no other answer.
   Now it was Nakada Hotaru's turn. She was one of the girls who rushed up to him and bombarded him with questions about Karma.
"I love Karma! I have all his albums and knew him since he debuted!" She swoons, some other girls squeal as well the second she mentions Karma.
"Omg he's so handsome!"
"Let me marry him!"
"His roommate must be so smug that they get to live with him!"
Nagisa chuckles quietly at that last comment. "Quiet down ladies, you can fangirl over him later." A few pout, but eventually calm down.
   Next was Yugi, who was pretty shy as he stood. He was a boy with white hair, with the tips dyed blue. "Um... I often help my mom at a restaurant she owns..."
   'So that's why he's so good at making food...' Nagisa thinks. "What's the name of the restaurant Yugi? I might visit some time."
   He looks surprised, "It's called Sushi Heaven... It's a few minutes from here by car..."
   A few of his classmates stood up again, excited looks on their faces.
   Nakada shout out, "Seriously?! The sushi there is so good and the dessert is to die for!"
   There were many nods of agreement, causing Yugi to give a shy smile. "You guys can come by again whenever your free if you'd like. I'll save you a spot.
   There were cheers around the classroom, someone shouted, "Yes! I can finally eat there! The place is always full and I was getting so tired of everyone flexing about the food they ate!"
When the class finally calmed down, which took another five minutes, Nagisa noted, it was now Seto Ryuu's turn.
His hair was dark purple, similar to Rentaro's hair color, if just a little lighter. "I have four annoying older sisters." He says with a face of slight disgust, "I'm pretty sure their dogs with all the hair I find in their hairbrush each day."
Nagisa laughs, although he was a only child, he somewhat relate with that Seto was saying. While he was living with his mother during the younger years of his life, he would always wake up in the morning to find a hairbrush full of hair.
Next up was Hori Choi, the second girl who came up to ask him about Karma that morning.
She had light brown hair that reached slightly below her shoulders, and always looked like she had a little too much sugar in her system.
"I've read a dictionary before because I was bored!" No one knew how to respond to that.
   It was now Eto Natsume's turn. She was the third girl who asked Nagisa about Karma.
   She gets up proudly and puts her hands on her hips. "I've been doing gymnastics for six years now!"
   "That's impressing Eto-san!" Nagisa exclaims.
   Now it was Shiroma Yukio's turn. His hair was pure white, almost as if it was glowing. His pink eyes did nothing to help and just made his hair stand out even more. "I've licked the floor as a dare. It didn't taste great."
"..."
Again, no one knew how to respond to that.
   Now it was Noya Kiyoko's turn. He was one of the shorter people in class, just slightly above Nagisa. "I'm a big fan of Itona Horibe..."
A few people in the class looked confused, "Huh? Who's that? Are they famous?"
Nagisa just smiles again at the mention of a familiar name. "You like technology Noya-kun?"
His eyes widen, "Do you know who he is sensei?"
Nagisa nods, making the smile of the boys face grow even wider than it already was.
Next was Harada Hoshi. She was another short person in the class, basically the same size as Noya. Her hair was flowing down her back in dark red locks. She gets up as saying, "I like to do astronomy. And right now, I'm trying to figure out why the moon is broken."
   Nagisa sweat drops, he knew the reason why, but he couldn't exactly tell anyone. Even if he did, how many people would believe an octopus who went to teach a bunch of junior high kids was the one who blew up the moon?
Shintami Izamani. She didn't say much. In fact, unless she was addressed, she barely looked at anyone. She gets up from her seat and looks at the floor, saying quietly , "I like to go to the park on the weekends to relax..." before she sits down again.
   Hikaru Toshiyuki. The second to last student on the attendance list. He had light brown hair and amber eyes. He gets up puts his hand into a fist and over his heart, then he closes his eyes and shouts, "I stan Haruna Mase!" Which causes some others to stand up and copying him shouting, "Stan the goddess!"
   There were others who just gave them eye rolls.
   Then the final student. His name was Yuri Kamade. Although his name sounded a bit girly, he definitely did not look that way. He was easily the tallest person the the classroom, looking around close to six feet tall. His hair was black and so were his eyes. As he stood up, I could easily see a few girls swoon over him.
He clear his throat before declaring, "I've never kissed nor dated anyone before."
All the girls squealed, some putting their hands over their foreheads before dramatically fainting.
Nagisa looks at the classroom clock to see that there were about twenty minutes left in class. "Now then, since all of you shared something about yourself. I guess it's time for me to answer a question about yesterday, right?"
The class nods in anticipation. Nakada raises her hand. "Nagisa-Sensei, the class decided I'll be the one asking you."
I nod at her to continue. "Our question is, when did you meet Karma Akabane. And we don't want just a year, we want the full story."