A New Day (Part 2) | "He's bitten!"

Everyone had been piled into Kenny’s truck and as they were driving through downtown Macon, the engine began to sputter before coming to a halt.

Kenny: Well, this is as far as we’re going.

Lee: Then it’s far enough.

All of them got out, walking down the supposedly empty street. Lee briefly stood in front of the pharmacy before turning around at the sound of Kenny’s kids’ voices.

Duck: Look!

Emma: Shh, Duck!

The boy pointed down the road towards what looked like a person sitting near a car. Kenny began to wave his arms in the air, trying to gain the attention of the figure.

Kenny: Hey there! You friendly? Truck’s run out of gas.

When the person looked up, though, it revealed that it was actually a walker eating a dead survivor. This made everyone panic.

Kenny: FUCK!

As more noise was made from the group, more walkers appeared, approaching them, before surrounding them.

Katjaa: We’re trapped!

Emma: Dad, what do we do!?

Kenny: I-

Duck: WAAH!

A walker had knocked the boy over, trying to attack him.

Duck: AHHH! NO! NO!

Luckily, a shot rings out, the bullet hitting the walker and collapsing on Duck. The boy was now covered in walker blood and he quickly got up, returning to the group, being hugged close by his family. Behind them, the people who had shot the walker continued to shoot the other ones, while another survivor stood by the entrance of the pharmacy.

Glenn: RUN!

The girl kept shooting at the walker, letting everyone have a clear path towards the entrance and they started running. Everyone gets in, Glenn closing and padlocking the metal gate on the front of the building, heading back inside to join the others. When inside the pharmacy, it shows there are three other survivors.

Lilly: We can’t take risks like this!

Carley: And we can’t just let people die, either.

Lilly: When I say ‘that door stays shut no matter what’ I fucking mean it. We don’t know who these people are; they could be dangerous!

Larry: Worse, they could’ve led ‘em right to us!

Carley: Where the hell is your humanity!? They would’ve died out there!

Larry: Then we let ‘em!

Lee: We have kids with us.

Larry: I see two little girls…

As the argument carried on, Clementine grabbed onto Lee’s hand, looking up at him.

Lee: What is it?

Clementine: I… I have to pee.

Lee looked up at all the chaos, checking for a bathroom.

Glenn: I’d go out there again in a second.

Lilly: I bet you would. You’re a dumb, careless kid.

Carley: I would too!

Lee turns back to Clementine.

Lee: In a minute, Clem.