The Plan

Katniss' POV

"Katniss!" Effie screeches when I wake up.

It looks like I fell asleep with my head on Peeta's shoulder.

"Oh hey Effie." I reply.

Effie's nice. The boys complain that they don't like Effie because she's so melodramatic but I think she's awesome.

"How are we gonna break the news that me and you are dating?" Peeta asks me.

"Me and Haymitch have worked that out." Effie says.

Just like that, a drunk man with blonde hair down to his shoulders stumbles into the room of the tour bus.

"I heard my name." He mumbles.

"I was just telling Katniss and Peeta about our plans for the guys and the girls to tell their fans they're dating." Effie says.

"You have fans?" He asks me.

"Uh, yeah, like 1 million. I'm a YouTuber." I say.

Haymitch smiles.

"Peeta you really do go for the goodens don't you?" He asks.

"Yes." Peeta says and smiles.

"Anyway. The plan." Effie says. "You'll slowly start to show affection, in public, I mean. Where there's no fans you can do what you like but Katniss, slowly start to introduce Peeta into your videos, and then, we'll choose a certain day where you kiss or something in public. All the girls have agreed to do this with their guys, will you?"

Well, at least I get to do whatever with Peeta in private, but this sounds like quite a good idea.

"Sure." I reply.

"Are you sure?" Peeta asks me.

"Yeah, I mean as long as we get alone time together in private I guess it's okay." I say.

Peeta grins and kisses me.

"You two... You really look good together." Haymitch says.

"Like star crossed lovers!" Effie exclaims. I chuckle.

We all get up and go to the food cart.

Everyone's sat around a table and we join them.

"Listen up!" Effie exclaims. "We'll be arriving in 1 hour so you have time to have dinner and then we'll be staying in the hotel ready for the concert tomorrow night."

We all nod and start loading food into our plates.

Pasta bake.

I fill my cup with sprite and take a sip.

I look to Haymitch and see that he's gulping down a bottle of vodka. Isn't he already drunk enough?

I'm halfway through eating when I feel a hand slide onto my leg.

I look at Peeta and see that he looks so innocent and casual. How?

Whenever Peeta touches me, I get butterflies in my stomach. I've liked him for so long, practically since I first saw him, and now I've got him back I never want to let him go.

"Katniss, are you okay?" Finnick asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply.

I see Peeta smirk from the corner of my eye and I playfully punch him.

We finish the meal allowing 10 minutes to prepare all of our stuff and get ready to get off of the tour bus.

I know the term tour bus should mean that we actually stay on the tour bus, but there was too many people so we just decided to stay in hotels.

We get off of the bus when we arrive and check into the hotel.

I'm so drained from travelling.

I can't wait to get to sleep.

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been updating other books :/

Did you like this chapter?

I'm writing the next chapter in a minute so yeah..

Comment what you thought!

More up soon!