Patricia Williamson

PATRICIA'S PoV

Bye dad-I said and get in aeroplane.My father send me in school in America.My BFF Joy Mercer go with me of course.I didn't want to go without her.She is my only friend who isn't with me becouse I am rich.It's becouse she is rich too and becouse she is my true friend.We love fashion and Cimorelli of course.First day in school was great.We come in class and boys looks at us and girls was jealous how pretty and hot we are.I sit next to Joy.I saw one hot and cute boy.His name is Eddie Miller.He was good to me.We hang out 2 weeks alredy.Then Joy and I got accepted to House whic is next to school.Leader of House Victor(I can't remember his surname and I will try not to remember it)show us our room.Next to our room was room with Amber Millington and Nina Martin and next to them were Mara Jaffray and Willow Jenks.Boys room were downstairs.Alfie Lewis and Jerome Clarke were together in room.Mick,Fabian and EDDIE were together in room.Then there come new student.Her name was Lucia Seet.She has long light brown hair with little blue and blue eyes.She was pretty and good friend.
Eddie:like pranking
Mick:like sports
Fabian:like books
Alfie:love sweets and childrish
Jerome:love job for money and definetly can't sing
Amber:love fashion,singing
Lucia:love fashion,singing and sports
Joy:love fashion and hate school
I:Love pranks and singing
Nina:love teach and singing
Mara:Straight A student and very clever
Willow:Childrish and love cake
Couples:Nina and Fabian,Mara and Jerome,Mick and Lucia,Alfie and Amber.