ρяσℓσgυε 🌙

Hala was glancing at the moon crystal mirror with tender rays in her silver eyes. Her long silver hair swayed with the gentle breeze revealing the devil's snare pattern on her right cheek, which was only gifted to her and her descendants. Her divine appearance and the compelling aura proved that she was the most worthy person to be the Moon Goddess, the ruler of all living creatures.

 Her divine appearance and the compelling aura proved that she was the most worthy person to be the Moon Goddess, the ruler of all living creatures

Blue light appeared on the Moon goddess's finger tip as she stepped closer to the moon crystal mirror. She wanted to find a suitable fetus to give her blessings. Moon Goddess changed the scenarios countless times until her silver eyes stopped seeing the Alpha and Luna of the Never Night pack. At that time she knew she found the right fetus to be her next descendant.

Blue light disappeared through the moon crystal mirror and entered the almost five years old fetus giving the power to him to hold the most divine weapon.

"Moon stone saga will start again... This world depends on you now, little champ..."

✤✤✤✤✤✤

"I always thought the moon stone story was just a myth. But I never thought our pup would be a direct descendant of the Moon Goddess." Lee Ji-Eun gently smiled at her mate, slowly caressing the devil's snare pattern on her newborn's right cheek. They would have to protect their pup from evil hands. She knew how ruthless the power hungry creatures can be. Even though she tried her best to hide, her mate could see the worry in her sapphire eyes. 

Alpha of the Never Night pack stared blankly at the purple moon which rose above them. His mind was in chaos. He felt something bad was going to happen soon. But the Alpha didn't want to see his mate get worried about that. They waited five years to hold their little pup in their arms. He never let something happen to them.

"Ji-Eun Er, Don't worry. I will protect you and our little champ at all costs." Alpha kissed his Luna's forehead and hugged both of them to his hard chest.

But their happiness didn't last long. Their head warrior came to their room with a bleeding stomach. His whole body was covered in claw marks and blood. 

"Zi Yang betrayed us, Alpha. Quickly teleport our little alpha to a safe place. That witch did something to our pack symbol. No one can get away from here. They are com…" He didn't even get to complete his last words. A sharp claw pierced his heart, taking his life away in seconds. 

"Zi Yang! You!"

Pardon for my grammatical errors

Pardon for my grammatical errors. 😁

Long time no see! 👀

This is the first Kryptonite plot I thought to write. I didn't write that because I felt lazy at that time. This time I thought to give this a try. Gonna update this after completing Kryptonite. Hehehe. 🤧💕
                                           2022/03/17