10.What happened to...Movie Night

The next day I woke up with a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach

The next day I woke up with a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before I finally fell asleep last night I had thought up all the worst case scenarios which made me even more nervous. 

I had exactly 9 hours to get ready. I knew I was acting like I was getting ready for homecoming or something even more significant but I couldn't help it. I headed downstairs in my love heart PJ's ready to eat. I didn't usually eat in the morning but I was hoping some food would quench the feeling in my stomach.

My Mom had made some scrambled eggs and toast. I ate my breakfast while talking to Rodney fondly. I then dashed upstairs throwing some random white top and red shorts. I rushed down the stairs pulling on my air-forces and called for Rodney so I could take him to Daycare.

When we reached his class I greeted Terry who had gotten over the silent treatment thing (I knew she would) and as I was turning to leave I spotted Caleb and Millie ahead. He flashed me a heartwarming smile when he noticed me and after he had dropped Millie off we headed out together. 

'' Hey Al.'' He said smiling.I smiled back at him. '

' Hey.'' I said.

We turned towards the cafe nearby both having the same idea. ''So are we still on today?'' He asked casually as he opened the door for me. I smiled gratefully. '' Yep, and I asked Marie and she said she'd get back to me though I haven't heard anything yet.'' He nodded. ''I hope you don't mind them coming.'' I said. He shook his head.'' 'Course not, I told you already I was fine with it.'' He said reassuringly. 

A waiter came to us to ask we wanted. I ordered a cappuccino and Caleb ordered coffee. We spent the rest of the morning talking about random things. Then we went to pick up Rods and Millie after.

When we had reached where we usually part ways we said our goodbyes. ''See you tonight!'' Caleb called over his shoulder as I headed towards my house.

I called Marie since I had still hadn't heard anything from her.

''Hey.'' She says simply. '' Hey? You said you would get back to me!'' I exclaimed. ''I know, I know, I just got a bit caught up with something.'' She said. I heard a male voice in the background and then Marie giggled.

''Wait, is that Randy? What are you guys doing?'' I asked then scrunched up my nose. ''Actually never mind, I don't want to know.'' I said shivering. ''Were coming by the way.'' She said.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. ''Thanks I really didn't want go there by myself.'' I said gratefully. ''No problem anything for my number one.'' She said jokingly. '' Hey what about me?!'' I could hear Randy say. I laughed ''Sorry Randy but chicks before dicks!'' I said.

''Haha, you're unbelievably hilarious.'' He said sarcastically, I presumed he had taken the phone as I could hear him louder. ''Thank you!'' I said. I heard shuffling ''Okay I'll see you later kay?'' She said. ''Yeah see you.''